Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
didn't download it because my connection is slow right now, but is that the ford service CD or something different?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its ford service CD plus quite a bit of extra stuff. Has stuff for 4V rebuilds, installation, all wiring, plug connector locations and numbers. Pretty much the entire ford manual for 10th gen trucks and SUVs from 97-04

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok,I have google drive and I think I have this file in it but it says no files in it?granted , I not a computer expert either so what am I missing.im using my iPad if that has anything to do with it.

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
Ok,I have google drive and I think I have this file in it but it says no files in it?granted , I not a computer expert either so what am I missing.im using my iPad if that has anything to do with it.
verify you have downloaded and installed Google Drive. Most start out with Drive but you will see a link at the bottom left of your screen if not to install Drive. Hope that helps.

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
Its ford service CD plus quite a bit of extra stuff. Has stuff for 4V rebuilds, installation, all wiring, plug connector locations and numbers. Pretty much the entire ford manual for 10th gen trucks and SUVs from 97-04
Cool deal, I have the 2002 F-150 service CD, looks like this is a bit more so I"ll DL it! :bigtu

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No problem. I can't sticky anything, as Im not a mod. But they can post it somewheres if they want. I think everyone should download a copy of it for reference.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts