Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete 2003 Lightning engine. Comes complete with all wiring, blower, etc. Does not have all the accessories like exhaust manifolds, pulleys. I do have the pulley bridge with the pulleys and tensioner on it though. I really wanted to put this in my truck but money is way too tight right now due to only being able to work like 12 hours a week, so I'm going to have to sell it ;(

Motor is a fresh rebuild with zero miles on it. It was rebuilt by AER Manufacturing ( http://www.aermanufacturing.com/ )

Engine is located in Eastland, Tx - about an hour and a half west of Fort Worth. I'm willing to travel or meet depending on how far buyer is from me.
Motor looks brand-new.

I'm asking $4000 for everything. Price is negotiable, please make offers!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Interested.. was this rebuilt using stock parts, or any kind of aftermarket parts? Mainly concerned with what rods are in it..

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'd really rather sell it to someone I can deliver it myself to; I imagine shipping costs are pretty high. But I'll keep you in mind - don't know if I could go that low because of the cost of shipping though.

FYI, I just had a longblock shipped to me from Pennsylvania to Nevada and it was like $270. The seller split shipping with me so it came to $130 a piece, not too bad if you ask me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interested.. was this rebuilt using stock parts, or any kind of aftermarket parts? Mainly concerned with what rods are in it..
As far as I know, it was rebuilt using stock parts so I'm afraid there's no forged rods in there.
FYI, I just had a longblock shipped to me from Pennsylvania to Nevada and it was like $270. The seller split shipping with me so it came to $130 a piece, not too bad if you ask me.
Hmm...not bad I guess. I emailed him. How do I even check freight on it without hauling it to a freight station?

·
GhOsT
63 Posts
PM SENT

·
GhOsT
63 Posts
pm sent

·
"Only god can judge me."
4,655 Posts

That would be me he got the motor from and I could not believe how cheap shipping was as I paid twice that to get my new motor shipped a week before.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I can help you guys with shipping if need be.... I get 78% discount with truck lines. I am in Houston FYI

1 - 20 of 21 Posts