Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete 2003 Lightning engine. Comes complete with all wiring, blower, etc. Does not have all the accessories like exhaust manifolds, pulleys. I do have the pulley bridge with the pulleys and tensioner on it though. I really wanted to put this in my truck but money is way too tight right now due to only being able to work like 12 hours a week, so I'm going to have to sell it ;(

Motor is a fresh rebuild with zero miles on it. It was rebuilt by AER Manufacturing ( http://www.aermanufacturing.com/ )

Engine is located in Eastland, Tx - about an hour and a half west of Fort Worth. I'm willing to travel or meet depending on how far buyer is from me.
Motor looks brand-new.

I'm asking $4000 for everything. Price is negotiable, please make offers!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Interested.. was this rebuilt using stock parts, or any kind of aftermarket parts? Mainly concerned with what rods are in it..

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'd really rather sell it to someone I can deliver it myself to; I imagine shipping costs are pretty high. But I'll keep you in mind - don't know if I could go that low because of the cost of shipping though.

FYI, I just had a longblock shipped to me from Pennsylvania to Nevada and it was like $270. The seller split shipping with me so it came to $130 a piece, not too bad if you ask me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interested.. was this rebuilt using stock parts, or any kind of aftermarket parts? Mainly concerned with what rods are in it..
As far as I know, it was rebuilt using stock parts so I'm afraid there's no forged rods in there.
FYI, I just had a longblock shipped to me from Pennsylvania to Nevada and it was like $270. The seller split shipping with me so it came to $130 a piece, not too bad if you ask me.
Hmm...not bad I guess. I emailed him. How do I even check freight on it without hauling it to a freight station?

·
GhOsT
63 Posts
PM SENT

·
GhOsT
63 Posts
pm sent

·
"Only god can judge me."
4,655 Posts

That would be me he got the motor from and I could not believe how cheap shipping was as I paid twice that to get my new motor shipped a week before.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I can help you guys with shipping if need be.... I get 78% discount with truck lines. I am in Houston FYI

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
12 Participants
FordTruckGuy
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing