Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
I always heard chikenears was the best but almost impossible to get your hands on one now days, I ran a jlp with a c&l elbow with great success until i put the whipple on

·
ruffnecks illegitimate brother
3,481 Posts
I always heard chikenears was the best but almost impossible to get your hands on one now days, I ran a jlp with a c&l elbow with great success until i put the whipple on
You can run the JLP box with he Whip.

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Spanking Viper Trucks
2,118 Posts
AEM Brute Force. 98mm tube, 1.5# boost increase, and over 20 RWHP increase.

·
Divergent
13,541 Posts
What needs to be done to the JLP box to work with a whipple? I'm sure a retune would be required?
If the original tune is right, small changes like a filter swap or a pulley swap do not require a retune

This pic shows what needs to be done to run a JLP box with a Whipple.

·
ruffnecks illegitimate brother
3,481 Posts
If the original tune is right, small changes like a filter swap or a pulley swap do not require a retune

Had to trim my box a little bit but that's it :bigtu

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

What size filter are you able to run with that? If I can keep the maf orientation the same I won't need to retune, but if it moves to far from where it's at now, probably will. I would really like to go to a 12" filter.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I just built my own using a piece of 4 inch aluminum and ran it in front of the tire and the air filter is right behind the bumper. It turned out pretty good and didn't cost me anything.

·
Registered
285 Posts
aFe CAI with aFe Pro Dry filter and a C&L elbow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone. By chance does anyone have an original stock intake box and pipe laying around? I would be willing to pay for these parts if you would be willing to part with them. Thanks Craig

21 - 39 of 39 Posts