Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Coil Pack Screws are available again and ready to ship.

I have built out all of my remaining material and have 50 sets available. After these are gone I will reevaluate the demand and decide if purchasing additional materials in bulk is warranted.

The price for a set of Coil Pack screws is $87.00 shipped within the US.

All sets are Flex as shown in the picture below.

PM me if you are interested in a set.
I will need your:
Full Name
Shipping Address
Contact Phone Number

Once I have this information, I will provide my PayPal address. Since the quantity is limited I will send them out first come first served. PayPal payment will consummate the order, if availability becomes limited, not the order of the PMs.

Thanks
Stan

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Orders that came in last night went out today. Orders that came in after the PO closed will go out Monday.

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to get a set if it's a fit under 2.3 whipple
Fred, the do work with the Whipple 2.3. Brad just put a set on Nina's DSG which has the 2.3 on it now.

Shoot me your address via. PM and I will take care of you.

Stan

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Love these things big ups to Stan for keeping it going

·
99 problems and $$ is all of em
1,967 Posts
they work with the 3.4 whipple?

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love these things big ups to Stan for keeping it going
Thanks, glad I could do this. I hope there is enough interest in this last batch to warrant going forward buying more materials to have them available in the future.

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For those of you that ordered today your screws are packed up and have shipping labels on them and they will be dropped off at the post office in the morning.

Thanks

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a heads up, I will be heading to Texas to deal with some family issues and help out my elderly parents either this weekend or early next week. I am likely to be there for up to a month.

I have had a number of people interested in the Coil Pack Screws but have yet to complete the payment.

If you are interested in a set before I leave get your payment in and I will get them shipped out before I leave.

Stan

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have returned back from my trip to Texas and all orders that have been placed will be shipped tomorrow.

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Christmas Bump. I have about 20 sets left. PM me if you are interested in a set.

Due to slow sales on the coil pack screws these days it is highly unlikely more will be made anytime in the near future due to the size of the investment to purchase raw materials in bulk to keep them at this price.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Thanks for making these available to folks Stan, I have a set of the 7 hard and 1 flex I got from you from Mikes stock. Don't give up on us yet,LOL.

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I feel previliged to have been given the opportunity to build them and carry on what Mike started.

I haven't given up but demand has been slow so purchasing raw materials to build another thousand pieces...... Well it doesn't make a lot of sense.

·
local painter
3,246 Posts
Sign me up. Pm sent

1 - 20 of 42 Posts