Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was heading south and happened to stop at a light right before the highway. I looked over and a CLS500 was next door, good looking car btw. An older guy was driving it and his hot wife was sitting next to him. He started off a little faster than I expected but didnt know he was racing yet, buy the time I hit 2nd gear he pulled a car length on me and I was about half throttle so I knew he was going for it. I mashed the pedal, reeled him in and put 3 truck lengths on him and then killed it at 120mph. He comes right next to me, his hot wife staring me down smiling and the old guy continues to pass me and I let him stay ahead. I wish I would have known he wanted to race from the light cause I would have absolutely killed him!

Anyhow, it was a blast to see his old lady smiling at me as I whooped up their 40k+ dollar car.

Looked like an 06' or newer.

I bet he wont hear the end of it tonight. :)

Wish I had a vid, but I didn't know he wanted to race or I would have defiantly got the iPhone out.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even better! Representing the L!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I was sitting in the farthest right northbound lane @ 36th & Seward today, heard the unmistakable whine of my old MP blower, looked to my left and saw a flash of red through all the traffic. That's all I saw or heard of your race, but glad you had fun and nice kill. I assume the merc was on your right too since it looked like you were in the left lane. I love racing in the left lane so the looser gets to hear my beautiful exhaust note, I'm sure you do too.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I had the left lane. :) Traffic was fairly clear and it was a blast to blow that mercedes doors off even if I left late realizing he wanted to race. I didn't even get into it until about 45mph.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts