Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone sell OEM style clear turn signal housings? also looking for the best option for red taillights. i know they have the oem ones but me personally i dont like any of the oem options or aftermarket taillights.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Like this or?
Mine are all clear on my truck along with the tail lights. But the fit of the rear lights leave plenty of room for improvement IMHO.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like this or?
Mine are all clear on my truck along with the tail lights. But the fit of the rear lights leave plenty of room for improvement IMHO.
do they make them in the other style? ive seen these but i wanted them to look like oem

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Plant Grille

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
No, sry. The link was just some clear ones i found with a quick search. I will try and find where i got mine from for ya.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Reactions: Svtjames04

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,291 Posts
I have clear front corners with Smoke Stack leds on mine, as well as all clear led tail lights. All were bought from the For Sale section herein. And HID driving lights on the lower front. The rears are some kind of one-offs that a guy on this site made himself.
Car Vehicle Sky Tire Wheel
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

·
Registered
29 Posts
The one thing I know from experience the rear taillights aftermarket fit is just the pits and cannot find NOS replacements that are new.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts