Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I have a set of Foose spank 5s and I got them with my L.
I guess the previous owner diddn't take as much care of them as I would.
In some spots they are dulling....I'm assuming he bought them in 2001,I bought the truck last year...
every time I wash the L I "polish" the rims....I've used every product except Flitz. Is it worth a shot(using Flitz) or would I be better off re dipping them? They still shine,just not like a mirror.(I know,I know....I'm picky,lol)
Thanks,
Bryan

·
got Boost?!?!?!?
9 Posts
i would say go get ur wheels redipped in chrome, cause more likely ur rims as of right now will keep fading and start to lose it shines.... i know u dont want that to happen.. it would make a nice truck look ugly.. :LOL

how much is it to go and get ur factory wheels dip in chrome?

·
Registered
68 Posts
are u sure they are cheome not polished aluminum. if they are chrome u could try triple aught steel wool and some chrome polish. if they are polished aluminum then the flitz would defintly help.

·
got Boost?!?!?!?
9 Posts
my wheels are polished aluminum, but i want to get my polished aluminum dip in chrome.  Now how much is it to get ur factory wheels dip in chrome?   thanks

:D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh crap...Sorry I totally forgot about my question :LOL

I got the truck with them and the previous owner got rid of the stockers :smt021 :smt021 :smt021
They are chrome, I 'll look into trying the tripple aught steel wool and I guess I'll look into the price of re-dipping.
SVTdemon...where did you get them done?
Thanks guys,
Bryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts