Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, between now and December 31st I'm going to cook up some special deals on Banners and Shroud labels. If you want to hit up the GF or Wife for a great Christmas Present, place your order now, don't wait until the last minute. Current Banner pricing is as follows:

2' X 4' FULL-COLOR BANNER

1. Full Custom 2' X 4' Banner - $85/Shipped. Your truck, your truck and bike, your truck and car... whatever... Full Custom, single like Steve's or multiple image layout like Casey's.

2. Gen2 Lightning 2' X 4' Burnout Banner - $65/Shipped. Four awesome truck shots, 2000 RWHP, melting their tires.

3. There's a Harley in My Garage 2' X 4' Banner - $65/Shipped. Four HDs, Includes Black, DSG, Shamu SCREWs, plus Josh's 9-second HD truck.

4. Gen1 Lightning Banner - $65/Shipped. Six gorgeous shots of classic Gen1 rides including Jody's OutlawLightning and Ralph's 7-SecGen1.

5. Semi-Custom PUNCHLIST Banner - $75/Shipped. Your Harley, Lightning, or Mustang featuring your punchlist of Mods.

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! Take $10 OFF any single banner, $15 OFF any order of two.

Want something bigger? 36" X 96"? 60" X 144"? No problem. PM me with your banner size. If you have a quality high-res image you could probably do a full-size banner of your truck! Got a business that needs a banner? Here's the 3' X 8' one I did for BlowerSlut's new shop!

Have a special event coming up and tired of $25 T-Shirts, give me a pre-paid order for 15 or more banners and I'll give you a $45/Banner bulk shipped price!

SHROUD LABELS

Custom Shroud Labels - $45/Shipped. One piece or two-piece, custom graphics, double-wall heat laminated, adhesive backed.

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL! Take $7 OFF Shroud Labels($38/Shipped)!

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Group buy lol
Matt... I did that once on Shroud labels, think it was five labels at $35 each. Doesn't work very well LOL. These prices are about the same, best I can do.

Almost everybody has been happy with whatever I've done for them, had one screwup on the Gen1 banner that I'm slowly rectifying. But its not a business, if I charged real world graphic design rates ($75/hour^) nobody would buy any. If my wife knew how much time I spend on a piece and how little I charge, she'd have me committed LOL. I look at it as a hobby that contributes to my mods (mainly bolt-ons)!

And I enjoy the kind words from all you guys... whether its a signature or a banner or a label. Thank You!

Mike

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
I really need a shroud label.

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great deal!! Just wish I had a garage of my own to hang a banner in. Plus no hi res pics :'(
Dan...

I think Vinnie had his banner in his house LOL. And when I say High Res, any decent PnS camera with a 7 Mega-Pixel and up image option will work. You don't need a digital slr. Just take pix with the image setting at the highest MP option the camera has, and don't move while shooting. Borrow a tripod to eliminate all camera shake.

Shoot tons of pictures and angles. Walk around the truck, squat, stand tall, digital pictures are free. Pick the best ones.

Or you could pay for my round trip airline ticket Hartford to Detroit, buy me lunch, and I'll bring the Nikon up and shoot your truck LOL.

Mike

·
BADMPGEH
6,909 Posts
Dan...

I think Vinnie had his banner in his house LOL. And when I say High Res, any decent PnS camera with a 7 Mega-Pixel and up image option will work. You don't need a digital slr. Just take pix with the image setting at the highest MP option the camera has, and don't move while shooting. Borrow a tripod to eliminate all camera shake.

Shoot tons of pictures and angles. Walk around the truck, squat, stand tall, digital pictures are free. Pick the best ones.

Or you could pay for my round trip airline ticket Hartford to Detroit, buy me lunch, and I'll bring the Nikon up and shoot your truck LOL.

Mike
Tempting lol.

I'll talk to the gf about this, her neighbour is a photographer. Just need some decent weather here. :bigtu

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tempting lol.

I'll talk to the gf about this, her neighbour is a photographer. Just need some decent weather here. :bigtu
LOL... well, that could be one or two days in July right? A photographer? Oh boy.

·
BADMPGEH
6,909 Posts
LOL... well, that could be one or two days in July right? A photographer? Oh boy.
Haha, yuppp.

Legit, works for a couple magazines and has her own studio she works out of. She's normally a fashion photographer and portraits. I don't know if she has or ever will do automotive but it's worth a shot.

·
10,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha, yuppp.

Legit, works for a couple magazines and has her own studio she works out of. She's normally a fashion photographer and portraits. I don't know if she has or ever will do automotive but it's worth a shot.
Well... take advantage of the situation. Have her offer the truck shoot to some really hot models for their look-books. Every model I've ever worked with had a book, and they try to show you how versatile they can be. Get some pix with the models washing the truck in bikinis, wet T-shirts, whatever.

·
BADMPGEH
6,909 Posts
Well... take advantage of the situation. Have her offer the truck shoot to some really hot models for their look-books. Every model I've ever worked with had a book, and they try to show you how versatile they can be. Get some pix with the models washing the truck in bikinis, wet T-shirts, whatever.
I shall, but it don't think that's going to happen anytime soon in 30°-40° weather lol.

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
I need a shroud label no joke. I need to make damn time to talk to mike on how I want mine. Ill pm you the details on mine later on after 7 central time. Thats probably like 9 or so with yall

1 - 20 of 26 Posts