Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YOLO
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told about a place that was about $50 cheaper than anywhere else I found but he had to wait for forever to get it.

I wanted to see where some of you were getting your PRP's and for how much and how long did it take for you to receive it?

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
Good point. I wish he would get that damn website up that hes been working on for the past 4 years. [smilie=om

[B]SV's feel free to chime in or PM me.[/B]
Trust me I wish I could too but too busy to work on it anymore. One day I will just hire someone to build it for me the way I like it but for now I do enjoy when somone interested in a product calls me so I can talk to them directly. I feel I help them more that way then just looking at a website.

I do offer PRP's but I'm not the cheapest, however you do get a proven starter tune from me and all the technical help you want. :bigtu

JJ

·
YOLO
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trust me I wish I could too but too busy to work on it anymore. One day I will just hire someone to build it for me the way I like it but for now I do enjoy when somone interested in a product calls me so I can talk to them directly. I feel I help them more that way then just looking at a website.

I do offer PRP's but I'm not the cheapest, however you do get a proven starter tune from me and all the technical help you want. :bigtu

JJ
Just sent you a email for a price.:bigtu

·
El duderino
13,077 Posts
+1 for JJ. i built my own tune, but he did call me back on a sunday to help me with a tuning issue i was dealing with.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Make sure you buy it from a tuner if you want support other than the PRP forums. I paid $350 and bought mine directly from SCT, what a mistake that was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
homestead_us
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing