Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys if anyone has an already painted red cervinis wing for sale, please hit me up either pm or text. 407-346-7230. Don't want to buy one new for $335 and still have to get it painted. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
EBay has the FG607 listed too. $240 unpainted $ 330 painted.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys thanks so much for the responses. Dannyrock, I ordered one today off of Rock auto. I had no idea they carried those spoilers. Thanks a ton. I called DAR and gave them the paint code. Can't beat $240 painted. Looks just like the Cervinis spoiler. Hopefully it's sturdy. Just need to get me a Lo Pro tonneau cover. I'm about to sell my gaylord hardcover.

·
Just a Farm Truck
1,411 Posts
Anyone have pictures of this new spoiler?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hey guys thanks so much for the responses. Dannyrock, I ordered one today off of Rock auto. I had no idea they carried those spoilers. Thanks a ton. I called DAR and gave them the paint code. Can't beat $240 painted. Looks just like the Cervinis spoiler. Hopefully it's sturdy. Just need to get me a Lo Pro tonneau cover. I'm about to sell my gaylord hardcover.
What model and color is your Gaylord? Where are you located?

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
:bigtu:rockon_ford

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Red cover. I'm in central Texas. I have a guy from California supposedly sending a truck to pick it up Thursday. We will see. Selling for $750. I saw someone in the for sale section asking $1,000 for a factory soft cover. I was like damn! Either I'm really low balling myself or that guy is asking way too much lol

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
I had someone show up from Oklahoma with a truck to pick up the one I sold. Well, they had a topper on that truck, and it was a F250 "short bed". Needless to say, they had no way to transport it. After wasting 20 minutes worrying about how to move it, 10 minutes on low balling after the original price was agreed on, we went our separate ways...

Hope you have better luck!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn that's annoying. I'm 2.5 hrs from Dallas and I had a lady ask me to meet halfway one day because her and her husband wanted the cover. I start driving and got 20 minutes from where we were supposed to meet. I called her like 3 times to make sure she was on the way. No response. She finally texts me as I'm 15 minutes away saying they have to cancel because they had something come up. I was like wtf?! Why didn't u just tell me that and save me a drive?! 2 weeks later they contacted me again asking to meet up again. I said nope! U want it, come pick it up at my place. Never heard back lol. Freakin people

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've had quite a few people say they want the cover but nobody has come up with the money yet. It's all good. I don't mind keeping it. It's a nice cover

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,114 Posts
I wonder. Is that Cervini's spoiler capable of being modified to fit a hard cover? Hmmmm. Guess the correct answer is: anything can be modified, just depends on how much you are willing to spend. :ahhhh

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ill make sure to post here when i get it,dont know if i can install it my tailgate and bed are ****ed from being rear ended. but cant try and atleast give an opinion on the quality.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn maverick sorry to hear that. I ordered mine from rock auto a couple days ago. Spoke to DAR and it should arrive painted to match my truck. $246 shipped and painted. Can't beat that! Once I get it installed I'll post a couple pics up. I took my Gaylord cover off yesterday. Haven't gotten a replacement soft cover yet so the pics will be of just the spoiler.

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
Damn maverick sorry to hear that. I ordered mine from rock auto a couple days ago. Spoke to DAR and it should arrive painted to match my truck. $246 shipped and painted. Can't beat that! Once I get it installed I'll post a couple pics up. I took my Gaylord cover off yesterday. Haven't gotten a replacement soft cover yet so the pics will be of just the spoiler.
I really like my LoPro from Truxedo.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts