Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how much has everybody paid for their centerlines and tires? Typical 17x7 17x11 with the 390's on the rear. I know I'm not at the power level to need the 390's, but I look to be in the future and think they would look bad a** for the time being.

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kinda what i figured....i know they look tits

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anybody know the dif in weight of the factory wheel/tire combo n the centerline's with 390's? I mean would it just be retarded for me to run the 390's @ my current power level? I will eventually need them but shoulx i spend $$ on go fast parts first?

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok would it be just dumb for me to spend money on centerlines and 390's @ my power level...I put down 420/510 to the wheels. I plan on doing a lil more power mods soon but not much since I am on a fairly new stock block (only 7k miles) I don't have money to sink into a built block now. I'm not so much wanting them for performance right now just think they look tits, but would they hurt me running them @ my power level?

·
Registered
793 Posts
I cant really tell you they will hurt or help you at your power level right now but I cant tell you your truck will look fu*kin amazing with them. Go for it man!

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i'm really wanting them for looks right now...damn things look sweet

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so what backspacing do i need to run on the 17x7 fronts and the 17x11 rears. If it matters i will be running the M&H 390's. Thanks

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,537 Posts
4.5 inch backspacing IIRC...

check out one of Ron's multiple threads on this topic and you'll find the answer if it's not 4.5 then it's really really close...

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Carlos just sent me a message back saying 4 on the 17x7's and 6.5 on the 17x11's

·
My junk is SOLD!!!!!
2,260 Posts
Just tell Carlos its for a Lightning, he'll get you set up... I would say the wheels and 390s are at the least, 10 lbs lighter than my 01-02 stockers. These wheels REALLY change the look of the truck, my favorite mod to date. If you want them, get them, you won't regret it!

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What front tire is everybody using on this?? Size? Running on the 17x7 up front

·
Farm Truck Owner
58,414 Posts

·
I Miss My L
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^^That would be great

·
My junk is SOLD!!!!!
2,260 Posts
If it clears up a little here today, I'm gonna clean up the truck and take some quick pics, I practically creamed my pants after I put them on the truck last night...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
10 Participants
02BlkL
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing