Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is not the best place to put this, but what the heck. I was finishing the center console mod and found I am missing the metal plate that screws to the bottom of the console and acts as the mount for the front. Any chance someone has one laying around they want to part with? Or know the part number?

Thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
From what I discovered, when wrecking yards pull consoles for sale, they will leave the mount bolted to the floor. I paid $10 for the rear one and $7.50 for the front one. Both were in "Cash for Clunkers" vehicles, and they have since scrapped all of them.

When Expedition owners replace a console, they already have the mounts, so they never need them, just Lightning owners want them.

·
Boostaholic
5,129 Posts
are you referring to the bracket that bolts to the console itself or the bracket that bolts to the floor. Either way you might get lucky at the local boneyard

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
Those only come from the dealer or the boneyard. I think I might have a spare set at home. I'll check tonight and let you know. If not Melman would be the next best thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Ride The
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing