Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Terberta
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched and I have asked , please will some one who has done this mod measure the bottom of their passenger side (Expy) and tell me how wide it is. My 04 L drivers side is 23 at the widest. I have an 2000 Mountaineer and the seat ib 21. What is the Expy??

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
I've searched and I have asked , please will some one who has done this mod measure the bottom of their passenger side (Expy) and tell me how wide it is. My 04 L drivers side is 23 at the widest. I have an 2000 Mountaineer and the seat ib 21. What is the Expy??
:confused:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts

A Mountaineer is off the Explorer/Ranger platform and wont work. You need the seat pan from a Expedition, Navigator, or a F150 that had true bucket seats.

·
Terberta
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What I am talking about is the cushion width. The seat pan I got came from a 2002 Expy. It came with a cushion only 20" wide. So I'll have my seat cut to match... I was Just asking what was up..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.