Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many parts used on our trucks crossover to other Ford models. The foldown armrest has a dark grey cup holder surround. Anyone aware of a Black cup holder used in different madel??? Greatly appreciate any input.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Many parts used on our trucks crossover to other Ford models. The foldown armrest has a dark grey cup holder surround. Anyone aware of a Black cup holder used in different model??? Greatly appreciate any input.

·
BagsR4groceries eBay built
9,482 Posts
Many parts used on our trucks crossover to other Ford models. The foldown armrest has a dark grey cup holder surround. Anyone aware of a Black cup holder used in different madel??? Greatly appreciate any input.
Yeh only one model and year 2003 heritage model. Super rare. good luck

·
AntiSocial
660 Posts

·
9,482 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
I had trouble finding just a single cup holder piece in general and bought the Whole assembly for one (grey). As far as black if they only made it in one model year it would be very difficult to find good luck.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Could you cover it with the Alcantara material? That would make it black and match the seats. I have a little for sale- probably enough to cover lid and cup holder area.

·
9,482 Posts
Could you cover it with the Alcantara material? That would make it black and match the seats. I have a little for sale- probably enough to cover lid and cup holder area.
Tough to cover the inside of the cup holder. Not only that. I wouldn’t use material like that and put a cold one in there (a soda not beer. I don’t condole drinking and driving)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Tough to cover the inside of the cup holder. Not only that. I wouldn’t use material like that and put a cold one in there (a soda not beer. I don’t condole drinking and driving)
My truck someone painted the cup holder and it started to fail eventually due to the material. Not sure if a certain paint would hold up better but mine was cracked and started to peel up. It would be very tough to cover the inside part. I thought about trying a different paint but just went back to the OEM look.

·
9,482 Posts
My truck someone painted the cup holder and it started to fail eventually due to the material. Not sure if a certain paint would hold up better but mine was cracked and started to peel up. It would be very tough to cover the inside part. I thought about trying a different paint but just went back to the OEM look.
I used sem black interior paint to paint mine
image.jpg

·
Registered
374 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts