Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know id JLP is holding the Cecil event this year in November? There is a true blue L that may be making some shake down runs anytime after Nov 12th !!! :scared003

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
abm national I think it's nov 14th. Are guys down to go?

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Nov 14th I'm going to try to make that

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that's the one I just did not know what day in Nov. Should be getting tuning done on Nov 11 and I am trying to at least get some test hits in before the winter. :smt023

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,677 Posts
Yeah the JLP event is the April one. The Track Toys Racing ABM Nats is the November one.

Nov 14th! My junk still won't be done, but Carmelo better be racing! I missed it last year because I had another thing going on, don't want to miss 2 in a row!

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
It's pay at the gate or hit up Jlp to pay

·
14,677 Posts
It's pay at the gate or hit up Jlp to pay
The November rental is NOT a JLP one. It's Track Toys Racing putting the ABM Nats event on.

JLP rental is in April.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
So what's that mean. White boys from New York are allowed or no????

·
14,677 Posts
So what's that mean. White boys from New York are allowed or no????
I'm not even sure what the heck you're even asking lol. But the November 14th event at Cecil is not a JLP event. It's an event put on by the club "Track Toys Racing" and it's their ABM Nationals event. I don't remember if it's all-fords or not, but it's an open thing. If you pay in advance it's cheaper than at the gate. They've got a FB page for it.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
That's what I'm asking my dude lol. Like can anyone go and you sir have answered my question with awe and amazement. Josh I don't care what they say about you. Your alright in my book.

·
14,677 Posts

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Spanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts