Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to run a catch can breather one from each valve cover. Any pics or recommendations? Thanks

·
playing in the dirt
1,440 Posts
Moroso makes them, metal or composite. I made my own. Think it cost me about $5 each to make, vs. $99 or so to buy. Aluminum water bottles, fittings, rubber O rings and filters.

Attachments

·
Carbon Fiber Addict
12,821 Posts
My setup is all 10 AN from valve covers to catch can. T'eed both valve covers together and ran the hose down the trans area, then mounted the catch can on the frame rail by the drivers side door.

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sick, how do the valve cover fittings install, I think I'm going to go 12an, and use the legs one you suggested.

·
Carbon Fiber Addict
12,821 Posts
Sick, how do the valve cover fittings install, I think I'm going to go 12an, and use the legs one you suggested.
You have to pull the valve covers to install them, but they're worth it. They're high quality fittings with baffles built into them for a clean look.

Attachments

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,019 Posts
Wow I wish I had known about those fittings before I dropped my engine in the truck. They would have made my plumbing much easier. Do you have a part # for the next time the covers have to come off thanks

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,019 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow! I will have to pick up a set of those fittings for a project I am working on

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Racepartsolutions makes a nice billet aluminum dual 10 or 12 an catch can.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,704 Posts
time to follow suit with my turbo truck

·
Registered
913 Posts
You have to pull the valve covers to install them, but they're worth it. They're high quality fittings with baffles built into them for a clean look.

doing the T to connect both valve covers and ran to the oil separator; do you have to run it back up to the supercharger or just cap the exit end of the separator? also, does the separator need a breather?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts