Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get a stock or close to stock catback? got a dent in the muffler and im going with high flow cats, dont wanna have a loud exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Catbacks...

Are made for petting :potstirring

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
I just changed the muffler to Magnaflow and painted the tips black, looks and sounded good wasnt to loud. then i took cats out and sounds better

·
Premium Member
8,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i cant stress that i dont wanna hear the exhaust enough, its beyond annoying to me, im looking for an in shape oem cat back (oem cats with life left would be nice to go with it) to get rid of the damn ticking im hearing, plus i found a failed weld its gotta go

im just not into the loud crap, my camaros got a rumble and my gtp has a full exhaust/head job/cam.

call me crazy but i like a nice smooth ride and all of my others are obnoxious

·
Whipple Powered
3,850 Posts
I have a Borla catback on my truck. It would be perfect for you.

It's a really high quality piece and I really like the look of the tips, however, I am looking to get rid of it for something with more sound.

·
biggest member
4,675 Posts
i cant stress that i dont wanna hear the exhaust enough, its beyond annoying to me, im looking for an in shape oem cat back (oem cats with life left would be nice to go with it) to get rid of the damn ticking im hearing, plus i found a failed weld its gotta go

im just not into the loud crap, my camaros got a rumble and my gtp has a full exhaust/head job/cam.

call me crazy but i like a nice smooth ride and all of my others are obnoxious
50 bucks, just pay for shipping. i was gonna take the time to polish them...but like i said. yours for 50 bucks, just pay for the ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts