Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body in the DFW area want to join me at Cars and Coffee in Plano Saturday morning?

It takes place at the BMW dealership at Spring Creek Pkwy & Dallas North Tollway. Starts at 8 am, from what I know.

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't plan pm showing mine off. Lol

Nobody wants to see a low and slow, scratched up V6. :(

I don't mind walking a short distance of I can park somewhere nearby.

---
- Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

·
She's back!!!
3,552 Posts
I don't know of any place to park other than the lot it's self. It's a very large lot but in the past they have had 100's of cars out there. Maybe the heat will keep the numbers down but it's usualy packed.

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shiner1 - Thanks for the heads up on that. I will make sure I get there in time to get some parking.

Mario - I'll have the camera with me, if you want to get some pictures after C&C. :smt023

---
- Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
5.OH!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:(

·
aka Nivardo
3,091 Posts
Any body in the DFW area want to join me at Cars and Coffee in Plano Saturday morning?

It takes place at the BMW dealership at Spring Creek Pkwy & Dallas North Tollway. Starts at 8 am, from what I know.
I was thinking about going. Are you going to be up there for sure? Let me know bro. You've got my number!:bigtu

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.