Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit Working on a new group buy for FULL Carbon Fiber Fenders. Need 10 ppl minimum.

Pricing will be $1040 for the first 10 sets. Afterwards pricing will increase afterwards unfortunately.

PM me if interested. Or post any questions here. Here is the website for the deposit.

Shipping will not be cheap.
For example I paid $100 in shipping for the Cowls to be shipped to me. These come with shipping insurance so if there is a mishap with shipping companies the fenders will be replaced.
Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

At the moment they have the holes for the emblems and the antenna hole but that will be smooth over after test fitment is 100%. Double sided tape will need for emblems.

We’ve already delivered the CF cowls. And the quality is great.
Grille Hood Automotive lighting Light Automotive tire

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Window Automotive exterior

Hood Automotive design Window Wood Material property

I also have their CF grille surround.
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Grille Automotive tire

·
Administrator
18,754 Posts
Moved to classifieds. This is a second offering and will need approval from ModAdmin. I can only approve a single group buy(one time) with my Admin status. I will leave it here while you get approval. Do it quickly. I can not leave this up without permission.

Jim

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,060 Posts
will there be a option for the emblem holes

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will there be a option for the emblem holes
No they will have to be put on with double sided tape. The only set available with the holes is the one pictured. But it also comes with the antenna hole. This was only made like this for the test fitment.

$1000 plus shipping for only this set

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
3,060 Posts
How would these hold up to a truck that lives outside its whole life

1 - 7 of 7 Posts