Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to lower the prices of our Billet Aluminum / Carbon Fiber Engine Caps, and created two new kits for F150s and Lightnings with even lower prices

Our engine cap covers are not mass produced. We manufacture in small production runs so we can take the time to ensure that the fit and finish of our cap covers are second to none.

We use state of the art manufacturing processes to insure consistency as well as old school craftsmanship to guarantee perfection in every piece.

Get yours now while we still have free shipping, you'll love em!!

Click Here

Here's a customer testimonial I received just yesterday.

Tim,
Received the CF/Cap Set today and man they are awesome!!! This may be your
best work to date!!!
Don't forget me on making the two small Vapor Management Caps!!

Billy Bell

Thanks,

Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Bring on the Bling TIm!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have decided to lower the prices of our Billet Aluminum / Carbon Fiber Engine Caps, and created two new kits for F150s and Lightnings with even lower prices

Our engine cap covers are not mass produced. We manufacture in small production runs so we can take the time to ensure that the fit and finish of our cap covers are second to none.

We use state of the art manufacturing processes to insure consistency as well as old school craftsmanship to guarantee perfection in every piece.

Get yours now while we still have free shipping, you'll love em!!

Click Here

Here's a customer testimonial I received just yesterday.

Tim,
Received the CF/Cap Set today and man they are awesome!!! This may be your
best work to date!!!
Don't forget me on making the two small Vapor Management Caps!!

Billy Bell

Thanks,

Tim
Do you have them as a whole set for radiator,oil cap,brake fluid,intercooler too thanx Mike

·
11 second street truck
10,779 Posts
They're out of business. But Joel Charles at jcc customs might be able to help

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Click on the BLUE link on my post above and then call or email him for a price list.

·
local painter
3,020 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts