Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The facts ma'am, nothing but the facts"
And the fact is, Gator is already showing dyno results. Rob is showing excuses. Thats all I see.

Lets get it together Rob....take that puppy to florida if thats what needs to be done....just get some miles on that thang so you can get some numbers!!!!!!!! You aren't going down this easy are you????? [smilie=ughug.gif]

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
I've seen tons of dyno numbers that have yeilded less than spectacular track results, so lets not toss Rob under the bus just yet...

Its all in the combination of parts and the tuning and both of these guys seem to have both going for them, so we will see the outcome at the track, not on a dyno.

Rob, you get a practice tree for Christmas? :LOL :LOL

See you at Cecil.

[email protected]

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am partially to blame for Rob not having numbers yet. I just recieved the final protype TB nitrous plate for Rob to fit and hopefully be able to install and then tune this weekend. Then I believe he is off to the races the week after.

If anyone see's Rob have an initial setting of 100% power on the nitrous like he did last time out, take a ruler to his fingers. [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Oh you caught that in my Post hu Denny  :LOL
Bro I had to see what it would feel like, and I did have one eye closed  [smilie=fingersx.gif]

Thanks JJ, it aint over till the Fat man falls a sleep at the tree, (did I say that) hehehehe

I got Denny telling me Gator hasn't bought a Nitrous Kit
Yet I got Gator sending me pictures of his Kit and telling me how he just recived it and what he bought, hmmmmmmm, somebody is lieing here  :smt017

Whip did Gator FINALLY post his numbers ???
I have known about them a while ( we do talk off line on the phone)

I have kept no secretes, all I ask is 480-500 off spray, and @ 625 on
( maybe more ):D

I will have enough to chase my dream, but I have no problem saying that Gator has built himself quite the JDM Beast. He truly does have the best of everything, and a few tricks up his sleeves. He also has @ 100HP more than me off spray (those cams and Heads kick ass)

I did however think I would make that up and more with my juice, but now it appears he
"may have" ??? the same kit and in his words be spraying 150 HP on top of what  he already has [smilie=eek4.gif]

I HAVE FAITH MY BEAST IS UP TO THE TASK, BUT NO MATTER WHAT THE OUTCOME,
YOU CAN BET ON ONE THING, --> I'LL TALK SCHITT AFTERWARDS  [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

·
Registered
228 Posts
Aw Rob Don't worry I've seen lots of guys that have way too much HP and couldn't drive themselves out of a paper bag. It's all about the sike!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys know I wasn't actually knocking Rob right? JJ, I know what you mean, numbers don't tell the whole story....I think both these guys are going to have solid trucks. I just wanted to stir the pot a little since Robs truck has been running for a while now, but he doesn't have the break in yet. I think these guys are going to have some fun this summer!

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Whip said:
You guys know I wasn't actually knocking Rob right?  JJ, I know what you mean, numbers don't tell the whole story....I think both these guys are going to have solid trucks.  I just wanted to stir the pot a little since Robs truck has been running for a while now, but he doesn't have the break in yet.  I think these guys are going to have some fun this summer!
Hey Whip, we love to get Rob all stirred up, its fun watching a bald guy get fired up and post like he does.. its very entertaining and we love him for it..

Its going to be a blast watching those two at Cecil. I may even let Rob run my L once just to get some seat time.....

NOT!!!!!!!

We love ya Rob..

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I was at Sals today and tonight
LETS JUST SAY THE "PRE DYNO" TWEAKING AND DIALING IN HAS BEGUN :D

The missing link (Race Tested TB Plate) is in the mail and on it's way to me,
I put a 100 miles on it between today and yesterday, just about at 400 now, as soon as the plate is on and spraying, the FUN BEGINS.....................
This is Easter weekend so no promises, but DEF by next weekend I would imagine :D
:smt026 :smt026 :smt026

BTW
I know you guys are messing with me, hey this is me we're talking about :LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts