Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LSU Fan
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am listing this car for a friend of mine. He is looking to trade straight up for a nice lightning. The car is a 99 Camaro SS with 107k on the body. The car is in great condition and runs great. Everything works on the car as it should, ice cold ac. It has a bunch of modifications. He is looking for a tastefully modded lightning with reasonable mileage. For trade offers please call Greg at 225-485-7252. The car is in Baton Rouge, La.

Motor and Transmission:
Built 4l60e transmission and custom built stall from thunder racing done 1 month ago with over $3500 in reciepts for just the tranny and stall, new top end on the motor (stock compression) with a GM Hotcam, ls6 valve springs, new double roller timing chain, pacesetter long tube headers, Texas Speed True Dual turndowns. Ls6 intake, lid, and more.

Exterior and Suspension:
Carrera coilover setup on the car, new 10 bolt rear end with 3.42 gears, 18" Torque Thrust II rims with decent tires, SLP grill insert, molding shaved, paint is in good condition with no major dents or scratches.

Interoir:
T-top model, Alpine cd player with all aftermaket speakers, amp and subwoofer, the interior is in good condition. There are a few minor flaws with the interior, but nothing that wouldnt be expected with a car of its age.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
:smt017 Wouldn't that be like trading a diamond for a turd? :laughing25

·
Alabama Lightning Owners unite!!!
632 Posts

·
LSU Fan
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, I wouldn't call your vehicle a turd but understand what yall mean.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I was just funning ya man...wasn't trying to be mean.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know man no hard feelings. I was just kidding I am on a dedicated ford site selling a Camaro. I would be disappointed if I didn't at least get a little bit of shit.

·
LSU Fan
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice car yall..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts