Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals..just wondering if anyone has or is using the production version of the C&L plenum..if so what do you think of it. Also where did you get it and how muh was it. Thanks , Vince

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Vince

Sal of PSP has CL Uppers

http://www.powersurgeperformance.ne...cts.asp?id=9&cat=Air+Induction/Intake+Systems

Increase power and airflow with C&Ls Trueflow upper intake plenum. With a higher ceiling and smoother airpath into the blower, gains of 10-15 rwhp are normal. Uses all the factory attachement points, and is a bolt on part. Works on both Lightnings and HD trucks. Available in natural aluminum (can be painted or left natural) or with C&Ls grey powdercoat. Please note that the C&L coating is a lighter gray than the factory finish.

$269.00

He had some in stock last week, I tried to sneak to his shop early Saturday morning to grab one myself, but it was too early and he wasn't there yet.
SO DON'T TAKE MINE :D hehehehehehe............

I've seen and heard good results, since I'm going with a Magnum Powers Supercharger,
I plan to dump the factory Upper and give it a try

·
Registered
270 Posts
i usd a ported and polsihed throttle body and plenum and paid less and i only gained 2 hp less than the c&l that was on my friends truck. we have the same stuff done except he has a 6 lower and i have a 2upper and 4 lower so hes on like 1/2lb more than me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts