Lightning Rodder banner

C&L intake plenum

5K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  lightninquick 
#1 ·
I'm definitely going to buy one of these. It looks to be exactly what I've been waiting for someone to produce. And besides, it'll look good when powder coated to match my C&L inlet tube. After I sand it down a bit. :)

G
#4 ·
C&L

I have the C&L and I really like it. Looks good, I am sure it performs better that the stock rubber boot. It was a pain to put on with my Modified box since my tubes are rigid...but I really like it. I haven't polished it or anything yet, but may eventually. The one thing I did do was to flip the silicone sleeves inside out so the red shows since I have a red truck.

Definitely worth the $125 or so I paid for it from Mark at LFP...

Cheers!

Charlie

#5 ·
That one above was from me...I wasn't logged in when I posted it...what a big dummy I am! :lol:

Thanks all,

Charlie

#11 ·
Note on those above pics its extremely filthy, and I just ran out and took them. a lil metal polish and it really shines nice

#18 ·
theres a place near me called next generation that does an awesome job of porting and polishing. they ported and polished my plenum and throttle body and did an exterior show polish it looks awesome ill post a pic whenever hurricane jeanne leaves here. the website is www.nxtgenmotorsports.com i felt a little difference from the plenum and TB but ill let u know when i get to the track and/or dyno.

#20 ·
Jay Lincoln said:
lightningquick, I didn't notice any increase in boost. I origionally had it matched to a prototype Workspower T/B I was testing. When I removed it, I noticed a rather substantial mismatch between the plenum and the blower inlet, which it corrected.
was also thinking it might cause a decrese in boost pressure

if we increase the area, it will decrease static pressure then we should have a change of discharge temps.

we would all love that :smt007

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.