Lightning Rodder banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Administrator
18,522 Posts
Trying to sell

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
If you like it here and want to sell/buy things thru this site wise up and stop playing child's games. You made me late to work deleting your stupid count posts(yes it takes longer to delete than to post!). That is in no way contributing to our community. Make some posts that actually contribute something. Another stunt like this and you will be suspended.

Jim

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, that was kind of a DA move on Rayo's part. Let's not make it blatantly obvious you are spamming to get your count up..lol.

I was wondering why I couldn't post a new topic in the F/S section. Guess it helps to stop being a dipstick and actually READ...LOL. I'll get there eventually, seeing as how I tend to lurk n read more than post.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok.... I don't want to tick anyone off. I bought my Lightning about 4 years ago so I wouldn't beat our Shelby up as much at the track. Now I would like to sell my Lightning but my post count is only 32 counting this one.

I've tried to be a decent poster who doesn't waste everyone's time and only posts things of value. My truck has a good amount of track related mods and I'm sure someone on here would appreciate them more than somebody looking for a stock Lightning on Craigslist or from a dealer on Cars.com.

I won't do the Rayo method as that obviously ticks everyone off. My name's Phil so should I post a bunch of "fillabuster" stuff in the hopes you think it's smart or funny? Or can I receive special dispensation in the hopes that the truck sells quickly and the person that buys my truck adds to the lightningrodder.com community since he found the truck here?

Not trying to be a jerk... just want to sell the truck and keep you guys happy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
IMO the 50 post thing is stupid, but thats just me. I say buyer beware to a certain extent. Pretty much everyone can tell which guys are legit and which aren't and also whole vehicles are far less likely to be fraudulent because most people go view/test drive the vehicles beforehand to make sure they're legit. If it was my choice I'd say post away...

·
Registered
33 Posts
IMO the 50 post thing is stupid, but thats just me. I say buyer beware to a certain extent. Pretty much everyone can tell which guys are legit and which aren't and also whole vehicles are far less likely to be fraudulent because most people go view/test drive the vehicles beforehand to make sure they're legit. If it was my choice I'd say post away...

I doubt I could get UPS to ship my truck anyway...
#33 >:)

Oh!!! I just noticed, I'm at 89 posts. Sorry for the hassle! Didn't know I was that talkative here.. Buy my truck!

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,126 Posts
Love it when the noobs come in and want change. lol

"It's not fair! I've never once contributed anything to this site but I want to sell my junk here." lol

Back to your safe place kiddies.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Love it when the noobs come in and want change. lol

"It's not fair! I've never once contributed anything to this site but I want to sell my junk here." lol

Back to your safe place kiddies.

You wont catch me calling a 600hp+ L junk... but if it is junk to you, then knock yourself out.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,563 Posts
DAMN stoffer!!! We're ALL slacking next to you sir,"70,933":surprise:[smilie=bo:smt023:cheers[/quote]

like 50k were deleted...

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,563 Posts
You wont catch me calling a 600hp+ L junk... but if it is junk to you, then knock yourself out.
so trying to protect members, is an issue for you though?

this isn't a ricer community

we have standards either you get em, or get out

·
Administrator
18,522 Posts
Ok.... I don't want to tick anyone off. I bought my Lightning about 4 years ago so I wouldn't beat our Shelby up as much at the track. Now I would like to sell my Lightning but my post count is only 32 counting this one.

I've tried to be a decent poster who doesn't waste everyone's time and only posts things of value. My truck has a good amount of track related mods and I'm sure someone on here would appreciate them more than somebody looking for a stock Lightning on Craigslist or from a dealer on Cars.com.

I won't do the Rayo method as that obviously ticks everyone off. My name's Phil so should I post a bunch of "fillabuster" stuff in the hopes you think it's smart or funny? Or can I receive special dispensation in the hopes that the truck sells quickly and the person that buys my truck adds to the lightningrodder.com community since he found the truck here?

Not trying to be a jerk... just want to sell the truck and keep you guys happy.
Personally I think the requirements are silly. Lots of reasons why they can't possibly help protect from a scammer. But they are the rules here. And the software is set up to enforce these rules automatically. They can not be forgiven or overruled for any individual.

I can't believe a person can't make 50 reasonable posts in quick order. Ask a question. Have a discussion. Offer advice or opinion. That is what a Forum is for. The classifieds Section is simply an added service for good members to utilize. It is not the reason for the Site.

Jim

·
Registered
69 Posts
In todays society humanity needs rules, So I'm doing my best to abide. Just like NO speeding or stunting. 0:)

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,828 Posts
In todays society humanity needs rules, So I'm doing my best to abide. Just like NO speeding or stunting. 0:)
Yeah, RIGHT! You drive a Lightning and don't speed? RIGHT! Stunting? You have a "scooter" or two? I do, and I most definitely speed when I ride them. Hell, I risk losing my license every time I ride them. I mean, you don't have a Suzuki B-King and drive it like the old man I am. You ride it like you stole it, every time. Cause this time might be the last time. I don't stunt, but with a B-King, lofting the front wheel is a mere thought away! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
New member here. I find this pretty dumb i need to comment 50? times just so i can place a want to buy ad. Seriously? I want to buy something not sell something. I come from being a 10+ year member on the rx7club forum (username Felixisgod29x). We have itrade score there and ive bought and sold TONS of parts during my time on there. My reputation is stellar and now i have to babble 50 times here to get the parts rolling. Weak

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,563 Posts
New member here. I find this pretty dumb i need to comment 50? times just so i can place a want to buy ad. Seriously? I want to buy something not sell something. I come from being a 10+ year member on the rx7club forum (username Felixisgod29x). We have itrade score there and ive bought and sold TONS of parts during my time on there. My reputation is stellar and now i have to babble 50 times here to get the parts rolling. Weak
only thing weak is your lack of a point

Reactions: cbxer55

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Wah.... I have to follow the rules

81 - 100 of 126 Posts