Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
built short block pics

i have a short block that i bought off from nloc it has all the good stuff in it probe pistons,eagle h-beam rods, arp main studs. and has less then 5k on it he said it rattled in the high rpms. i cant find any thing wrong with it. all looks good shot me some offers.lets start at$1000.00 in michigan. if you have any questions you can get a hold of me at 989-621-9216,feel free to call.:rockon_ford:rockon_ford

Attachments

·
JTBtheSISSY thinks his cobras fast.
4,002 Posts
interested in parting out the rods and pistons? with the hardware? Is it a standard bore or is it .20 over

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
motor

std bore, not willing to part it out,i can get a very good deal on freight,and would crate it up for free.

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
have you checked any of the bearing clearances by any chance? Good deal if everything really is good, but its hard to say from the description. What all have you looked at? Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
motor

if you have ?s please feel free to give me a call. i have not checked the clearences ,but there does not seem to be any odd wear on the bearings that i have checked .

·
4,002 Posts
Id like to see some pics !k is a good deal and Im planning on going built this winter but Im nervous about this rattling. If we could see some pics Id be down pending what your shipping chargers to Mass are

·
My truck is faster than your Vette
557 Posts
Also interested. Let me know what shipping to 77627 is.

·
4,002 Posts
I sent you a PM how bout some pics? im worried about the rattling though? I am interested and wish you would PM me back

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
back up for sale have had buyers back out, i do have pics i can send you through a text let me now.so far shipping has been about 150.00.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts