Lightning Rodder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
broncobeater 04' L
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to one and all. I have 3 (three) brand new Pan Hard kits already finished in a beautifull deep gloss Black finish. Complete with chromoly heim joints, all grade 8 or stainless hardware and these also come with the upgraded 1/4" diff bracket. Top quality kits with a proven track record of performance and build quality..Kits will fit stock or most aftermarket diff covers and will be supplied with hardware for both. Pricing for each kit is a low of $225.00 which includes priority shipping to the lower 48
shipupdate78910adamruiz011.JPG

·
broncobeater 04' L
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Danny, hope all is good with you bro. I might have one stashed in my collection of parts, I'll take a look when I get home from work. No promises but maybe..... Talk soon, Darrell

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,228 Posts
Problem with the Spyder Brace is that it has to be built custom for your truck. You have to take a measurement at the back where the shackles hang and send that to Darrel so he can fab it up. One size doesn't fit all in this instance. At least, that's what he told me some years ago.

Darrel, glad to see you back again. Hope you're staying for a while this time. LOL!

Pics of his panhard kit on my truck with three differential covers.

Attachments

Reactions: dannyrok

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hey Danny, hope all is good with you bro. I might have one stashed in my collection of parts, I'll take a look when I get home from work. No promises but maybe..... Talk soon, Darrell
Hi Darrell, it's Edward you installed long bars in 2018. you still have my measurements for the spyder brace?

·
broncobeater 04' L
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Darrell, it's Edward you installed long bars in 2018. you still have my measurements for the spyder brace?
Edward, As a matter of fact I do have them written on the wall in my shop. Still have my clamp I left on your truck?

Problem with the Spyder Brace is that it has to be built custom for your truck. You have to take a measurement at the back where the shackles hang and send that to Darrel so he can fab it up. One size doesn't fit all in this instance. At least, that's what he told me some years ago.

Darrel, glad to see you back again. Hope you're staying for a while this time. LOL!

Pics of his panhard kit on my truck with three differential covers.
Your correct about the measurements, butt 75% of the time it comes out to 39 7/9". I'm for one not sure if I have one and if I do I'm not sure what measurement it is. I'm not even sure why I have one.LoL

·
10,228 Posts
Honestly the 2 I’ve bought and installed I’ve had to use some hammer persuasion?
A hammer mechanic, eh? I like it. LOL!!

Reactions: dannyrok

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Edward, As a matter of fact I do have them written on the wall in my shop. Still have my clamp I left on your truck?

Your correct about the measurements, butt 75% of the time it comes out to 39 7/9". I'm for one not sure if I have one and if I do I'm not sure what measurement it is. I'm not even sure why I have one.LoL
I do but I need to look for it as I have moved. depending on what happens with my truck, maybe we can get it made in the spring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ll take it! Please PM me for payment.

Ray

·
broncobeater 04' L
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I’ll take it! Please PM me for payment.

Ray
Ray, pm[d you.

Ship to canada via USPS ??? PM if so or shoot me a message at 902-877-nine two zero 6
Ship to Canada usually about $25 extra and some additional paperwork. Been awhile though so prices may have changed. Also there is additional fees if using paypal international to pay.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
No more spyder braces??

·
10,228 Posts
No more spyder braces??
No. He said he might be interested in making some. I'd be down for one, since they're really great for trucks with the long lowering shackles.

·
10,228 Posts
And I know I am likely the only one with a Mag-Hytec differential cover. That red one in the third pic in Post 4. You have to grind the living bejesus on the differential bracket to get it to fit. Lots of work. Little here, lot there. PITA. It took me quite a bit of time to get it to fit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.