Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By shear luck I found a guy that had a brand new in the box soft tonneau for our trucks part #XL3Z-83501-A42-AAA. I wasn't even looking for one as mine is damn near mint. Anyway long story short he apparently new what he had and so did I so I asked if he'd sell it. After 3 hours and a couple beers I got him down from $700.00 to $575.00 and picked it up. I'm scared to even open the box cuz this thing as we all know is impossible to find... let alone brand new. I figured I'd pass the deal on "if you can even call it a deal" lol to a fellow L Rodder. If your interested Shoot me an offer. I will ship it but buyer must pay actual shipping from 77584.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's a buddy of one of my friends. We were both at his house that day. Doubt he'd do some shady $&@% to a friend. That and the ford box has def never been opened. But your right... had it been some Joe Shmo off the street I would have had him open it first.

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
holy crap.... yeah score but not really at the same time. damn

·
Registered
450 Posts
I paid $375 for a pristen top and rails just a month ago !

·
BLACK SUNSHINE
2,787 Posts
Most new covers or even very good covers can be bought between 150-250. All depending on the condition of it.

Add the rail for a complete system, and 575 is still way out in outer-space for pricing.

Just my .02

·
L+ME-Chick=Race Time
904 Posts
I remember seeing the breakdown of options and from the dealer they anounced it as a $400 option with hardware

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm in Pearland. Maybe it wasn't the best deal in the world but it's one of things that will be great for a resto when our trucks become classics. I will likely keep it. I'm not trying to get over on anyone just saying I got one and I thought I was a great score. Maybe I can save it for my 7 year old when it's time to pay college tuition. Maybe I can trade it for a GT40 intake cover for my fox. Those will be going for a $500.00 soon. The sh$&s crazy. Lol.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This actually gives me an idea for a new thread. Post the most ridiculous prices for OEM or NOS Ford parts. We may need to move this to another section...

I will start.

1990 1991 1992 1993 MUSTANG GT COBRA QUARTER GLASS NOS

javascript:;
Image not available

• Enlarge

Sell one like this

Item condition:NewCompatibility: This information is not available.Time left:24d 09h (Aug 31, 201100:33:59 PDT)

Price:US $1,200.00Buy It NowBuy It NowBuy It Now

Add to Watch listjavascript:;
Start of panel
  • Add to Watch list
  • Add to Gift ideas
  • Add to Research
  • Add to Wish list
Add to a new list
End of panel

Add to a new list
Please enter a valid name
(Separate multiple list names with a comma.)

Cancel

Start of LayerEnd of Layer

$10 back + extra time to pay
Subject to credit approval.
See terms

Returns:No Returns Accepted
Shipping:$50.00 Standard ShippingSee more services See shipping discounts

| See all shipping details Estimated delivery within 4-8 business days.

Pay later:

eBay will cover your purchase price plus original shipping. Learn more about eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab

ZIP Code:

Service and other details:

Service
Estimated delivery*
Price
Standard Shipping
4-8 business days

$50.00

*Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.

A reserve price is the minimum price the seller will accept. This price is hidden from bidders. To win, a bidder must have the highest bid and have met or exceeded the reserve price.

Seller info
Member id bullitt03722 ( Feedback Score Of 16001
)

99.9% Positive feedback

Ask a question
Save this seller
See other items from this seller
Visit store: Bullitt03722

Other item info

Item number:390335858738Item location:pompano Beach, Florida, United StatesShips to:Worldwide Payments:PayPal, Bill Me Later See payment information

Share: this itemhttp://contact.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowEmailAuctionToFriend&item=390335858738 http://cgi1.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/...+MUSTANG+GT+COBRA+QUARTER+GLASS+NOS&spid=4340 http://cgi1.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/...+MUSTANG+GT+COBRA+QUARTER+GLASS+NOS&spid=4340 |Print this item - opens in a new window or tab|Report item

Description Shipping and payment Buying tips
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.