Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I think"EVERYBODY"including myself must be broke right now or saving their pennies up for the"BLACK FRIDAY"sales or their other halves(WIFE/BOSS)just plain said "HELL NO!!!" There's 4 really nice"BIG"superchargers on this site right now just sitting.....Normally they get gobbled up quick!!! good luck sir

·
Flyin HI
31,040 Posts
Good price, GLWS blacktop :bigtu

Do you happen to have a part# for the ARP studs, washers, & nuts?

·
Bracket maker
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Dash
Good luck with yours as well. I wish I had that intake you are selling. Sweet looking piece for sure.

Washers part number: ARP-200-8516
10MM Nut part number: ARP-300-8344
Stud part number: ARP-AM5100-1LB

I just ordered everything through Summit.

·
Flyin HI
31,040 Posts
:cheers

·
Bracket maker
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
New Year Bump. Boxed and ready to ship. I even repolished the intake so it will be ready to install.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have a stock 03 Harley.. what would I need to run this blower besides what is included.. Would I need new 60lb injector,fuel pump,6lb pulley.. could I run it just like my truck is right now and change the other things out later??

·
Bracket maker
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You could run it with stock injectors and fuel pumps until you were ready to turn up the boost. You would need to run a stock lower pulley and possibly a larger upper pulley depending on what you were seeing for boost. When you were ready to make more power, you could run a smaller upper pulley, 60lb injectors and bigger fuel pumps like you mentioned. Your tuner would have to readjust your tune for your setup. To get maximum potential from this setup, you would eventually want headers and a better flowing exhaust as well as a bigger MAF.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts