Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered this C&L plenum from LFP about 1 1/2 weeks ago and paid about $280 shipped. It was the gray one and I repainted it metallic silver (YN) to match my truck. It was scuffed, primed with high heat primer, YN silver (matches closely but a little darker than my truck), and then cleared with about 4 coats of high heat clear. All the inlets, hose fittings, etc. were taped off (as you can see some are still the darker gray.)

Its literally brand new and never been bolted to an engine. I had every plan of using it, but just bought a polished one from another member on here, so I have no use for this one anymore (wish I would have waited another week to save myself from buying two...)

Anyway, it was $280 from LFP, but since I repainted it silver already, I'm willing to take $200 shipped to anywhere in the 48 states, or a little extra going to Hawaii or Alaska. I accept PayPal.

If you have any questions just let me know. Or I might be interested in swapping parts too if you have something else I need.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Jacksonville, IL, just about 30 minutes West of Springfield. So if you are in my area, you can certainly check it out and/or pick it up if you want.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't need two of these guys. So if you are interested make an offer for cash and/or trade!

Thanks!

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
just dropped big money on books or else I would def get this for my silver L...GLWS

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd be interested in drop spindles, drop hangers, 4#-6# lower pulley, headers, smooth steps, roll pan, hood, expo center console, pass side seat brackets for console mod, aeroforce scangauge, and other odds and ends.

I have some money to put up also depending on the items.

Thanks for checking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts