Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what size thread the fittings are on the brake pipe thats bolts into the master cylinder because i have a line lock but no fittings and need to order some?

Mark

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
Mark. Ford fittings are a pain in the ass and a nightmare to find. Best advise would be to cut your factory brake line and use the stock fitting on your new brake line. I'm assuming that you are making your own lines.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Eric, yes was going to make my own but if thats the case i will cut and join them.
Did you ever do that video of when u can to the UK?

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
1/2 way through it. I've got a shit load of things going on around my house and the wife is all over my ass so, free time to edit is getting hard.

Adam is already mad enough at me. The last thing I need is another Brit giving me shit.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only 2 cos i was just asking
:bigtu

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
Nope. Not at all. I'd really like to get it completed. I'm just short on time. I'm also trying to balance entertainment and making fun of the Brits at the same time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.