Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i rolled the dice on an engine instead of dropping 6k on a built one (maybe in the future) just wondering what yall think, any tips before i put this in, the pics it looks old but the guy said it has 70k miles i got everything except the tranny to cut down some money on the price. 90 day warranty also let me know what yall think.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hard to tell from pictures. You could remove the oil pan to take a peek and also maybe check the cylinder walls with a bore-scope. How much did you pay?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hard to tell from pictures. You could remove the oil pan to take a peek and also maybe check the cylinder walls with a bore-scope. How much did you pay?
X2

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright finally got the engine back in just need to pulg the tranny, fill up with coolant,oil, tranny fluid and we’ll give her a go.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice work! More pics!
Yes sir but im gonna have to sort some things out, got a little bucket with bolts that i dont know where they go but tranny is mounted engine is bolted fresh oil harnesses connected starter on radiator in just meed to put the heat exchanger the and the blower on and were good to go, that is if th engine is good, but ill get some pics tomorrow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts