Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SVT MAN
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I bought another daily driver. Its a 2002 Harley F-150 with 67k. I dont know a lot about the truck yet. Although I do know it has a 4/6in Ground Force drop on the truck sittin on 22's. It has a 2.3 Keene Bell blower with a single blade t/b, Accel Coils, Sct MAF, CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust ect. Its rides great, has tons of room, looks good, and can still can pull a boat. Here are a few pics taken yesterday but the weather sucked. Better ones soon to come.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Looks good brother.

:rockon_ford

·
**SOLD - but not forgotten.
215 Posts
Nice find bro' :bigtu

·
Registered
786 Posts
Just make sure you raise the pedals and inch or so from the floor. My wife drove mine the other day when she got out she put the seat back and the pedals all the way down. When I went out later I was playing around and got my ass handed to me...WTF. Only to later find the pedal issue...damn it!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice looking HD man, congrats!

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
looks like it has the much sought after Ford Racing boost guage kit installed, it looks clean but I'm not liking the wheels either

·
I <3 my Honda
2,845 Posts
Nice... wheels look ok to me. Not the best but by far not the worst... Came with a Coke too?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!

Prepare for the loss of your credit cards, savings, wife, kids, girlfriend and possibly your dog.

Tony

1 - 19 of 19 Posts