Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey,

Arthur Todd is going to relocate and grind my calipers, I need to borrow a 15x10 rear wheel and a 15 x 4 front wheel for a week or two? Can I get someone to loan me two wheels please?

I am going to order a set, but it will take two to four weeks to get them and Arthur has a window now to work on my truck.

I will pay for shipping To me and Back to you. Wheels will be returned in mint condition, most of you guys know me on here.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,080 Posts
Bogarts are all different in fitting over the calipers ,so make sure you borrow the same wheels you are getting and the same backspacing..

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bogarts are all different in fitting over the calipers ,so make sure you borrow the same wheels you are getting and the same backspacing..
Ooops, forgot about that Leach, Thanks

I need D10 Style, Rears 15 x 10 with 6.5 inch backspacing and fronts 15 x 5 with 2.5 inch backspacing.

This thread was faster than contacting everyone by phone to ask..:cheers

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, nobody...:hifu just kidding

OK, I'll wait until my new ones get here. :rockon_ford

Thanks anyway.. :bigtu[smilie=3g

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
Got your email DL and hadnt had a chance to reply.

I only got rears for Ryans and just got them the other day so I havent fitted them on the truck. I used a similar set for the grinding process on his truck last week. If I had a spare set I would send them to you but I dont sorry.

JJ

·
5.0+5.4=Almost Enough
823 Posts
Sorry bud, I'd let you borrow mine if I still had them.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's cool..Was just asking to save some time, my fault. I should have already placed an order with Bogart.

It's all good..Thanks:bigtu

1 - 7 of 7 Posts