Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Resident Paratrooper
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys maybe i just need some sense smacked back into me. I love my truck and for those of you that know me can prob vouch that i take pretty decent care of it. Well ever since the move to Indiana Its been sitting in the garage barely getting any use. (its just a whenever vehicle). If i do decide to sell it as is what do you think i would be able to get out of it?

Here is a list of what ive done:
Shaved Hood Squirters
Painted 2 tone hood/ Grille
Gaylords X-2000 Speedstur Tonneau
BedRug
2.7 upper pulley
SCT Xcal 2
MAC Catback
22" Boss 335
Lowered 3.5" in front and 4.5" in rear
Corbeau LG1 Suede (Black/Grey)
Center Console Mod
Pioneer Double din Nav AVIC-F700BT

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
throw a 4 lb lower n tune on it from a reputable shop and I bet you won't STOP DRIVING IT!? :bigtu

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
at least your keeping the mileage low??

hell in the 19 months I drove mine... I got 6500 miles out of it before the stock block said:smt097...... It could be worse buddy?![smilie=om

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
Convert it to a 6 speed. More fun to drive that way.

I'm very bored with mine as well. That's why I'm doing it.

also add a large procharger (or centrufigal of your choice) to aid in the "fun factor"

·
Resident Paratrooper
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well my wife and i have our dailys 05 Acura TL and 06 Honda Pilot. I love to drive it but just seem to get as MUCH joy as i used to. Its not a speed thing beacuse i usually baby it and dont drive it too hard.

When i do drive it to work its usually only on the weekends (parking lot isnt full) and only on good weather days if theres even a slight chance of rain i dont drive it. We do take it every once in a while to dariy queen or if were going out to pick up dinner or light shopping

1 - 20 of 46 Posts