Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Resident Paratrooper
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys maybe i just need some sense smacked back into me. I love my truck and for those of you that know me can prob vouch that i take pretty decent care of it. Well ever since the move to Indiana Its been sitting in the garage barely getting any use. (its just a whenever vehicle). If i do decide to sell it as is what do you think i would be able to get out of it?

Here is a list of what ive done:
Shaved Hood Squirters
Painted 2 tone hood/ Grille
Gaylords X-2000 Speedstur Tonneau
BedRug
2.7 upper pulley
SCT Xcal 2
MAC Catback
22" Boss 335
Lowered 3.5" in front and 4.5" in rear
Corbeau LG1 Suede (Black/Grey)
Center Console Mod
Pioneer Double din Nav AVIC-F700BT

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
throw a 4 lb lower n tune on it from a reputable shop and I bet you won't STOP DRIVING IT!? :bigtu

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
at least your keeping the mileage low??

hell in the 19 months I drove mine... I got 6500 miles out of it before the stock block said:smt097...... It could be worse buddy?![smilie=om

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,536 Posts
Convert it to a 6 speed. More fun to drive that way.

I'm very bored with mine as well. That's why I'm doing it.

also add a large procharger (or centrufigal of your choice) to aid in the "fun factor"

·
Resident Paratrooper
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well my wife and i have our dailys 05 Acura TL and 06 Honda Pilot. I love to drive it but just seem to get as MUCH joy as i used to. Its not a speed thing beacuse i usually baby it and dont drive it too hard.

When i do drive it to work its usually only on the weekends (parking lot isnt full) and only on good weather days if theres even a slight chance of rain i dont drive it. We do take it every once in a while to dariy queen or if were going out to pick up dinner or light shopping

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
21 Participants
DSG04Lightning
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing