Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boost gauge has stopped working. I have checked every fuse and none are blown. Is this ran off of a vacuum line? Does anyone have the schematic or picture of where it connects if so?

·
Dude
2,315 Posts
The stock boost gauge runs off vaccum very likely the line popped off either under the hood or under the dash to find it fire up the truck and look and listen for it drivers side

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,402 Posts
Under the hood it is in the vicinity of the boost bypass valve. "T's into a line around that area.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I searched under the hood and everything is connected very tight. Also, got under the dash and listened with no success. The vacuum line certainly did not just come off of the back of the gauge?????

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,402 Posts
I was incorrect, the boost gauge is hooked up to the midplate up near the front on the driver's side. In between the DPF and the EVE. Here is a diagram to help you with that.

Attachments

·
local painter
3,002 Posts
Unplug the boost gauge under the dash with the engine on. If the engine side is sucking your finger when you put it on the hole than you are good up to that point. If not follow it back and be sure it’s hooked to manifold/midplate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts