Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here is the deal. I noticed on Monday while driving home that whenever I make a *sharp* turn either direction I seem to get an excessive amount of body roll. I have been noticing it more and more each day and now I feel it just driving down the road. I have checked both of the swaybars, all of the shocks and no I do not have a flat tire. All of my bushings are good and the only thing I can think of is that one or more of my shocks are going bad but not bad enough to get the low rider bounce.

Any input or suggestions would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOW bummer, hope you figure it out bro
BTW, hows that BEAST running ?

No clue on your prob, except I've already found 2 or 3 huge bolts in my driveway that I just KNOW came off my chassis somewhere :smt102

I have heard of many shocks giving out, easy enough to check, I'd start there,
good luck and please let me know when you find it, always good to have answers to these probs ?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The beast is running the same as it was before the new heart is still sitting in the garage on the stand. I look at it everyday and say damn I need more money.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Hey avalanace have you hit up terry to see if he might know what is wrong yet?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I noticed the same behavior in my truck, I just replaced the shocks and man what a difference, that may be your problem. How many miles are on your truck?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I was going to replace my shocks this weekend and see if that fixed the issue. I have just over 76K on the OD I don't know how many miles would be on the suspension since I race alot. You know wear and tear. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
99BlackBeast said:
Hey avalanace have you hit up terry to see if he might know what is wrong yet?
No not yet I was going to call him this evening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts