Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of people from some other forums are heading up to Bradenton for T&T this coming Thursday.

Anyone down?

I'm not going to run a NPB, I just wanna run... been too long since I've been down the 1320.

Going to run full weight, and shity bald tires but whatever, it will still be fun.

·
Registered
993 Posts
i may go shaggy with some of the guys from FMR

·
Registered
703 Posts
you can't just get us worked up and not go shag,what the heck man! Anyonegot some slicks i can use? I got some worn dr's but no rims to mount them on.see yall there.

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nevermind gang.

I'm out.

Way to hot.... I was all stoked for this when we were having 60* weather. But now that were back to the 90's again.... really no point putting my truck thru hell for no reason.

Going to try for the one on the 30th... maybe it will be cooler as its at night also.

·
Registered
703 Posts
i hea ya bro. I really wanna see your beast run so ill probaly make it on saturday also.

·
Registered
703 Posts
kool. Im runnin street tires so not gonna be impressive but its been over a year for me so i gotta go race even if im pullin 14's all night!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
MM Shaggy
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing