Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·












You'll have to wait another 4-5 days to see the new CL upper look ;)

:smt026
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Very nice looking Rob, But again it is all show and no go. :LOL

Just playing with ya Bro, Can't wait to hear it fire up. Make sure to take your video camera with you when you go to fire it up for the first time.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
That looks super Rob! :D

now answer your damn phone!

LOL  :LOL

Seriously, the black MP looks fantastic! :smt023

Have you been bugging the guy that has the C&L upper, lord knows its only me that gets the special treatment  :LOL :D [smilie=laugh.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Very nice...
Is that the S/C from SFPH?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
xile said:
Very nice...
Is that the S/C from SFPH?
No xile

Our Pal Terry (SFPH) is the Pulley Master, he makes Pulley's for pretty much ever S/C out there, but does not make or sell S/C's. (he offers many other awesome products too)
http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/

Charles Warner of "Magnum Powers" is the "Man behind the Mag"
http://magnumpowers.com/light_idx.html

our Vendor Sal of PSP sells them
http://www.powersurgeperformance.net/
(site under construction at this moment, some links not working, some info missing) 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
261 Posts
Your truck is quite the transformation from last year. Things are really starting to look nice, now we need to get you a set of black and silver nitrous solenoids to match and we will have them too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
That looks sweet, where did you get the case from?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
hey rob, looks awesome... is that painted or powder coated? im doing the same thing to mine soon, and also gonna do the upper intake plenum black also... but im gonna polish the word on the front like that, and then also polish the very top of the blower and the plenum, not down in the creases, but just the top rivits....

did you polish MP, or just mask it off and its not painted?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THANKS ALL,  :smt023

The pic's do it no justice, AMOF I took about 50 to show a mere 5 or 6
this thing is so shiney that the pic's make it look all lumpy and icky, IT'S NOT
this thing looks simply amazing in person, woo hoo.............

silverbolt01 said:
That looks sweet, where did you get the case from?
From Charles of Magnum Powers, to Sal of PSP, to me :D
PSP is now a Magnum Dealer, I got the Brace also but at the last second decided NOT to paint that

00bolt said:
hey rob, looks awesome... is that painted or powder coated? im doing the same thing to mine soon, and also gonna do the upper intake plenum black also... but im gonna polish the word on the front like that, and then also polish the very top of the blower and the plenum, not down in the creases, but just the top rivits....

did you polish MP, or just mask it off and its not painted?
My Upper is done, but not complete, wait to you see that, it's like a frigging mirror, woo hoo
I started with a brand new CL Upper (also bought from Sal of PSP) sanded it down to nothing and
by the time it's done it will have 3 layers of clear coat, one on the bottom, one after the Black, and another after the special stuff I'm doing on top of the middle black layer  ;)
(it was also baked in a oven ;)

My new neighbor happens to manage a Paint Shop that does amazing work, and wants to impress me :D he knows what paint and process to do, all I know is it looks KICK ASS......

I may also sand the ribs of the S/C and bring back some silver, I'm undecided on that yet, Sal wants too. As for the Magnum Powers in silver you see, my neighbor did with a razor blade, and simply scraped the paint off it.

You know whats funny, I don't even know the guys name, hahahahahahahah
THANKS NEIGHBOR, WHO EVER YOU ARE  :smt017 :smt102

I hope to have the upper back by Tues, the air brush guy is holding us up, it's a freebie, so I cant complain. I'm not going nuts, but if it comes out as I asked, it will be hot......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
xile said:
Very nice...
Is that the S/C from SFPH?
No xile

Our Pal Terry (SFPH) is the Pulley Master, he makes Pulley's for pretty much ever S/C out there, but does not make or sell S/C's. (he offers many other awesome products too)
http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/

Charles Warner of "Magnum Powers" is the "Man behind the Mag"
http://magnumpowers.com/light_idx.html

our Vendor Sal of PSP sells them
http://www.powersurgeperformance.net/
(site under construction at this moment, some links not working, some info missing) 
Ah I see. Thanks for the info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
THANKS ALL,  :smt023
My new neighbor happens to manage a Paint Shop that does amazing work, and wants to impress me :D he knows what paint and process to do, all I know is it looks KICK ASS......
You know whats funny, I don't even know the guys name, hahahahahahahah
THANKS NEIGHBOR, WHO EVER YOU ARE  :smt017 :smt102
LOL, will you reccomend him and his shop when you are all set? I've got a couple ideas/things I want done,and am looking around for a paint guy when the time and $$ is right.
That magnum SC came out awesome!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:D

Hi Brother  [smilie=wavey.gif]

I thought I saw that some where before  :smt017

:smt033

But hey you stole my injector in the upper trick,



so we're even

:smt109

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL BABY.................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Rob_02Lightning said:
:D

Hi Brother  [smilie=wavey.gif]

I thought I saw that some where before  :smt017

:smt033

But hey you stole my injector in the upper trick,



so we're even

:smt109

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL BABY.................
And if you ever get your butt to Houston we will set up your nitrous like this. :smt023
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,662 Posts
I am driving to H-TOWN RIGHT NOW :shock: :LOL [smilie=drunk.gif] [smilie=3gears.gif]

Kick ass install man! [smilie=bow.gif]

Your work Gregg?

LOOKS KILLER [smilie=bow.gif]
 

·
Project Dirty Dog
Joined
·
6,747 Posts
Rob that looks SICK :smt023. Wait till you see my blower,plenum,and intake when I get it done this summer.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top