Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to not having the extra cash flow currently, I was not able to participate but didn’t anyone score some good Black Friday Deals?

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
I've said it numerous times over the years, if you need a special day to get a great price on your go fast parts then that should tell you that your paying too much for those parts the other 364 days of the year. 15% off of Whipple is the one I have seen tossed around Facebook, well the funny thing is that is 15% off of Retail pricing and I'm normally at or under that 365 days a year.

Unless the manufacturer or warehouses pass along extra savings to the vendor then your just being given a little extra off of what they normally would sell it to you for.

[email protected]

·
Registered
2002 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition
351 Posts
I've never seen a car part i want on sale.

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
2,983 Posts
I've never seen a car part i want on sale.
I believe that's why JJ said to reach out to him for best prices year round.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
I believe that's why JJ said to reach out to him for best prices year round.
Thats exactly what I'm saying.

Manufacturers have whats called MAP pricing, meaning I cant advertise a price lower then a certain agreed MAP price, if I do then I get in trouble, however that does not mean I cant sell it for less then the MAP price, which I do quite alot.

I see alot of guys posting here and on facebook "just got * Part from * vendor for $*** price and I sit here and see that they paid too much for what they bought. Some of the most popular stuff can be had for less, you just have to pick up the phone and call or email me to get that price. Now I cant say exactly what parts stick out the most as being paid too much for but let me just say its from a company that I helped get started in the Lightning community and thats just one of numerous companies I can get you better prices on the products. Just gotta call or email me..... 410-259-8737 or [email protected]

Tell you what, get your best price then contact me, you will be happy you did

[email protected]

·
Registered
2002 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition
351 Posts
Thats exactly what I'm saying.

Manufacturers have whats called MAP pricing, meaning I cant advertise a price lower then a certain agreed MAP price, if I do then I get in trouble, however that does not mean I cant sell it for less then the MAP price, which I do quite alot.

I see alot of guys posting here and on facebook "just got * Part from vendor for $** price and I sit here and see that they paid too much for what they bought. Some of the most popular stuff can be had for less, you just have to pick up the phone and call or email me to get that price. Now I cant say exactly what parts stick out the most as being paid too much for but let me just say its from a company that I helped get started in the Lightning community and thats just one of numerous companies I can get you better prices on the products. Just gotta call or email me..... 410-259-8737 or [email protected]

Tell you what, get your best price then contact me, you will be happy you did

[email protected]
. Definitely good to know for future references

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
2,983 Posts
I get asked weekly by one owner or another for who has best prices on what. I usually refer them to two or three different vendors that I have personal experience with and that I feel comfortable will represent my expectations as far as it goes for price and customer care. Lots will offer "customer support" to get the purchase done. Only one or two will provide customer care after the purchase with answering follow up questions or providing how to experience and supporting parts or upgrades.

As always shop around. Who gives ya the warm and fuzzies and keeps you informed along the way.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I get asked weekly by one owner or another for who has best prices on what. I usually refer them to two or three different vendors that I have personal experience with and that I feel comfortable will represent my expectations as far as it goes for price and customer care. Lots will offer "customer support" to get the purchase done. Only one or two will provide customer care after the purchase with answering follow up questions or providing how to experience and supporting parts or upgrades.

As always shop around. Who gives ya the warm and fuzzies and keeps you informed along the way.
I agree. I like when i am treated more like a friend than just a dollar sign. If a vendor takes care of you and gets back to you quickly when you ask a question or need information then they will get more of my buisness even if they are not the best on price sometimes. Also though, on the other side of the coin, if a vendor gets on here and bad mouths and/or makes threats to another member/vendor and shows their ass, then i will never spend a dime with them for any reason. People like when they are "took care of" and have warm and fuzzies.👍👍👍👍

Reactions: Boss Hoss
1 - 9 of 9 Posts