Racing Brakes has created a post for us for feedback. Even if you are not in the position to buy a Big Brake Kit at the moment, please sign up and give your feedback or suggestions on a kit that Racing Brakes should make. This is your opportunity to express your wants and needs in brakes. Don't be shy.
- BBK to fit 17" wheels (i.e. Welds, Centerline, Race Stars...etc)
- BBK to fit 18" wheels (i.e. stock wheels)
- BBK to fit 20" wheels (i.e. stock wheels or aftermarket replica wheels)
- An affordable BBK around the $1500 mark
- Front Drag Racing Kit (i.e. another option to the Aerospace kit)
- Rear Drag Racing Kit (i.e. another option to the Aerospace kit)
This threaded is created to discuss the development of a BBK for Ford F150 97-03 2WD which has an integrated rotor and hub as opposed to 4WD and some newer models having hub bearing attached to the spindle, which limits the brake upgrade due to the hub bearing, so enthusiasts are looking to...