Lightning Rodder banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
11 Second Club
15,084 Posts
Never dealt with them but that really sucks.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I love how jj try’s to come in here running his mouth. He and his buisness is just as garbage as bg
I've dealt with JJ and parts have arrived in a timely matter. Also to chime in, my cousin ordered a Whipple 2.9 from BG racing and had a long wait time for his Whipple to arrive.

·
(THE ORIGINAL) SMOKINTRUCK#1
290 Posts
I ordered and received strong arm hood struts from B&G now Summit is telling me they won’t work on my lightning , they are for 2015 mustang and up . Does anybody here know if they’ll work part number M- 16826. MA

·
Boost0holic
212 Posts
I ordered from them many times, they even helped me with warranty issues. A+ from me.

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
Edit:
Lets spin the way back machine to DMR days, everyone loved that dude and he made some nice parts for years! then he went up and burned a bunch of people. Took money and ran. As like most times, the people who had good experiences held on forever that he would right things and it never came.
just me .02
I was just going to mention that a lot of this reminds me of my experience with DMR. He got me for $1500 for Cannon headers he never even ordered and then tried to give me a rolex as recompense.

·
regular joe
1,494 Posts
I was just going to mention that a lot of this reminds me of my experience with DMR. He got me for $1500 for Cannon headers he never even ordered and then tried to give me a rolex as recompense.
Garrett was in a league his own for being a dick

Reactions: ZZZZAP

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
2,978 Posts
And I bought many products from Garrett /DMR my purchases must have been before he went down hill

·
regular joe
1,494 Posts
And I bought many products from Garrett /DMR my purchases must have been before he went down hill
He lived 15min away from me. Spent many hours with him. His true colors came out one day, then he screwed a bunch of people

61 - 69 of 69 Posts