Lightning Rodder banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
And not to come here and keep talking... but I have a good friend of mine that also ordered AeroSpace brakes and went through an ordeal with them as well! He made a dispute through PayPal luckily sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Dusten

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
So Brad calls me a mother fucker. Gets mad because I called him one.
Threatened me.
Brings up my family.

Winner. Good job brad.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
So you got dark stars that looked used?
Yes sir. But they weren’t in “used condition” rather they where just mounted and taken off like stated. I kept them. They offered to make it right next time I ordered something. That shouldn’t have happened in the first place. I was paying for a new set. BRAND NEW.

Reactions: Dusten

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Bingo...didn't want to specifically use your name as it was a private conversation but glad you jumped on to validate it's more than heresay.
All good. I have your back. It’s valid. None of this is to put anyone down just serves as bad rep and as “buyer beware” for future ordeals.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Threatened me.
Brings up my family.

Winner. Good job brad.
WTF? Talk about good business ethics! Come on... no one should get involved with others families. Unacceptable.

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I was angry and swearing and he goes "let me guess your kids talk like this too"

Then said "what lightning event are you coming too? I bet you won't talk like this in person. If you talked like this to me, I'd beat your ass"

Top tip brad, as a business man you shouldn't talk to customers like that..

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Threatened me.
Brings up my family.

Winner. Good job brad.
Classy...

He might be better served taking the time to voice his position on here instead of playing the role of a 'bad ass' over the phone. But that's just me.

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Also owning 70+ lightnings makes him reliable...

"You're a fucking keyboard racer, I've owned lightnings since 2000 and I've owned 70, how many have you had?"

How does that matter brad?

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Also don't argue dates with me when I have proof.

3/3/2021 is two weeks.

·
Aka 2003_lightning
12,204 Posts
I know of multiple situations brad has fueled his addictions with customers money instead of ordering parts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I called This said party and I was given information that Kenny Belle was better than Whipple for the L’s and a couple other things I was like ok awesome information. But heard the same shit about him so waited for his site to be back up and it’s still down for maintenance over 6 plus weeks??? So I called a few friends about his information and they laughed. I don’t know.

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I want to thank those that have pm'd me and texted me supporting my point of view

·
Registered
2001 Ford Lightning JLP built
1 Posts
Hi I have been reading this forum since I bought my Lightning in 2010
i just joined the forum to add my bad dealings with BG Racing. several years ago i had to do a CC dispute for a big brake kit after several months of promises that it would ship by end off week. then after reading all the positive reviews on them i ordered the transmission cooler kit in December 2020 i finally received it 2 weeks ago after lots of promises that it had just shipped, was returned to them due to wrong address, tracking numbers sent that were not real. never another penny from me.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,628 Posts
Threatened me.
Brings up my family.

Winner. Good job brad.
In for proof...

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,628 Posts
Wow its sad to read some of these stories.

I have several of my own but honestly whats the point?

JJ
unfortunately Sir, this is how modadmin feels moderators are supposed to act in 2021 or something...

Dusten started this thread had no proof, no nothing, just a bunch of freaking rumors and mud slinging, it’s pure crap and it just shows how much of a piece of garbage Dusten really is and how he’s got more issues than a high school drama queen

No wonders Covid reached out and touched his nasty ass

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
unfortunately Sir, this is how modadmin feels moderators are supposed to act in 2021 or something...

Dusten started this thread had no proof, no nothing, just a bunch of freaking rumors and mud slinging, it’s pure crap and it just shows how much of a piece of garbage Dusten really is and how he’s got more issues than a high school drama queen

Stoffer glad to see you back. Hope you stick around.

As for your comments against Dusten, that’s something personal. I truly know and believe BG Racing is a POS. They fucked around with to much people and others should know. People that I know personally and I personally had bad experiences.

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

I have a ton of proof. I was asked to take it down. I also have proof from other vendors as well as from manufacturers that refuse to deal with them.

As for my issues, this comes from someone who's wife attacks people with no evidence....
Back on ignore now.

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I have texts.
Emails.
Credit card receipts showing fake refunds that were never processed
Texts from other vendors that brad called bitching to because they were also warning customers.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts