Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
What wheels you all think are the best wheels for a black lightning and maybe put some photos off it

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,977 Posts
Good luck finding any wheels for a Lightning these days.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Chrome or silver 20" 03/04 replicas.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Im going with trq thrust wheel on mine when my tire are gone. 20x8 in front and 20x10 in the rear.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I ordered some on March 15th. I haven’t seen them yet.
Yea, I know there’s a wait on them... with all this crap going on, they may become a “Christmas present”!? Haha

·
9,977 Posts
The only real other option is to get some wheel adapters and then you can run rims with other lug hole locations.

This place makes them to order.

·
9,977 Posts
The company I linked makes them from billet, they are not castings. I have four of there adapters, just stock bolt pattern for moving the wheels out a bit. I wouldn't use any but the ones I linked. Castings have a bad habit of breaking. Billet won't. They just cost more.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good luck finding any wheels for a Lightning these days.
Ain’t that the damn truth!!!!! Really depressing to say the least but I bought:
5X135 TO 5X5.5 WHEEL ADAPTERS 1.5 INCH | USE DODGE RIMS ON FORD 5X135

I’m gonna try my hand at installing a set of Ram SRT wheels.

·
9,977 Posts
There was a chick here at one time that used adapters to fit SRT wheels to a Lightning. So it can be done. Not bad for a pink truck!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
There was a chick here at one time that used adapters to fit SRT wheels to a Lightning. So it can be done. Not bad for a pink truck!
Those are the JEEP SRT wheels but yeah that does look pretty good. I want to use the dual spoke RAM SRT wheels. I think those would look better. But now you gave me an idea. I have a buddy with a Jeep SRT, maybe he still has his stock wheels so I can check fitment. Hmmmmmm and the plot thickens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts