Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking on a new exhaust system (high flow cats and cat back). Want to stay with MagnaFlow as I like the tone. Anyone know of a good deal??? Best I've found is $720 no freight on the cat back.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
If u r looking to save $, get u a pair of hi flow cats, have an exhaust shop cut the 2 front cats off and replace the rears with the hi flows. Then pick up a dual in dual out single magnaflow muffler and have it welded it at the same time. Unless u really care about having shiny pipes, no reason to spend $700 on just a cat back. The above procedure is what I had done on my truck. I had maybe $450 total in the exhaust and that is including the price of the muffler and the cats. That setup sounds awesome in my opinion. I ended up going expensive and I had to buy a bassani mid pipe because the flanges on my old stock exhaust setup were jacked up and started leaking after while. If not I would still have the above setup.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks tt1981 but the muffler shops by me are good shoemakers. Just my luck usually runs that as soon as I buy something someone tells me "oh XYZ auto has that for 30% off". Figured I'ed fish a little before dropping 1600

·
Registered
315 Posts
Lethalperformance, create an account on their website and you will see magnaflow prices discounted a very good bit. I also know marylandspeed usually has 25% off on magnaflow, they only show the catback on their website though. Code magnaflow25

http://marylandspeed.com/magnaflow-catback-exhaust-19992004-f150-lightning-15714-p-2019.html

And here, find the parts you want and make an offer, go low. You will receive a counter offer through email with a good discount as well.

https://www.partshopper.com/?s=1503...=2002+Ford+F-150&type=e&model=F-150&make=Ford

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hottexhaust.com and get a coupon code for them.

·
The Fridge
2,106 Posts
Thinking on a new exhaust system (high flow cats and cat back). Want to stay with MagnaFlow as I like the tone. Anyone know of a good deal??? Best I've found is $720 no freight on the cat back.
I can do cheaper then that. Send me a pm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts