Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know not too many Forums would congradulate a Member and Vendor on opening their own Forum, BUT this is NOT a regular Forum, and Denny is more than a member/vendor to most of us here, (he sure is to me). Race Tested was our 1st Vendor, which meant he believed in us, AND SUPPORTED US (STILL IS I HOPE :shock: ) hehehehe

And I support him in anything he does. No competition here guys, he's a Nitrous Guru,
and I'm sure he'll still be here to answer questions in his Nitrous Section here.
So all you nitrous nuts get over there and say hello hu

http://www.tomreding.com/racetestboard/

BEST OF LUCK DENNY/RACE TESTED  :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'll still be supporting the sites that I started on as I believe in loyalty.

We have a tracking software that can lead us to where a person found us. By researching, we found out that a lot of people are curious about us and have questions, but when asked about us on their own forum they will get no replies since we are mostly an unknown still. For me to sign up on every forum where I see a question about us won't work for a few reasons. 1) You need to be a supporting vendor. 2) We run into a lot of defense from being an unknown and this is just to tiring over and over again.

Rob, you are very aware of how we got started on the Lightning forum and where you posted on the Viper forum on our behalf. Having to go through 10-20 page threads and have people attack us like a mob has reached it's limit of fun. LOL

Our forum is just a very simple one that will hopefully attract people to ask us questions when wondering about nitrous and our products.

Good to have you as a customer Rob. You are like a nonstop salesman for us. [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
261 Posts
That was Trev's (Highpower owner) wife's car I believe. :D

We will be posting videos down the road. There is another 5th gear episode where an old beat up V-12 Jag beat out a half million dollars worth of supercars with our kit added.

·
Registered
218 Posts
racetested said:
Good to have you as a customer Rob. You are like a nonstop salesman for us. [smilie=laugh.gif]
I would only worry about Rob getting lockjaw, the way his gums flap, maybe a coating of never-seize is needed [smilie=omgrofl.gif]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.