Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
I agree with Rob, I think it's the 70 I run a 71 with that pulley.

Rob, I got the truck down now for the winter. I have a mad scientist building my new set up to include O-ring heads!

Can you say 26 lb of boost boy's and girls!

Suavy

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Couldn't have said it better myself Sis :shock:

See I told you he was crazy :smt120 :smt119
HOLY YOU BETTER WELD THE HEADS DOWN BATMAN

Your always leading the way Suavy, cant wait to see the results...........
YOU WILD AND CRAZY KIND OF GUY, 26 lb's of Boost, WOW :smt026

·
Registered
159 Posts
Mornin', Rob. :D

I've got a question. He's using that pulley on an Eaton? I thought a mere 6lber was overspinning the S/C already...

Well, whatever, that thing is freaking awesome.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
I'm leaving for the city right now,
but lets just say NO,
My Pals BEAST IS FAR FOM STOCK, WOO HOO.........

AND HE HAS QUITE A JOB AT FORD
He's the REAL DEAL,
AND WE'RE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HIM

·
Registered
159 Posts
Okay, that makes more sense. Did some looking into Suavy...that is a freaking sweet truck.

That pulley is freaking unreal. That must sound unbelievable...

By the way, Suavy... We have the same birthday, man. You're just 20 years older. :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Dundee, thanks for pointing the age thing out! I'm still youn at heart! You should see at the Friday night street races I have to be the oldest one there. It's cool to woop up on ricers and most every thing else that comes along. Don't get me wrong I have had my share of loses!

The pulley sound frigging awsome! They video I have of my truck lifting both heads at 26 lb of boost was un real. I can't post it cuz of my agreement with MP.

I have a mad scientist building my new engine now. He builds 6, 7, 8 second cars and wanted a shot at my truck. I said have at it, so he's coming out tomorrow to pick up the parts.

I'm also looking into a Big Stuff Gen 2 controler, data logger, and stand alone fuel system. About 4K worth of electronics.

Suavy

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bet it sounds unreal. I'm jealous. Why are you using such a large pulley instead of...a shot of nitrous, or something? Aren't you the only one running one that large? Are you having a new engine built just so you can run the large of a pulley?

I'm just really interested in your project. :D That sounds like such overkill. I love it. :twisted:

EDIT: Part of the reason I'm curious, is that even with a 6lb'er on the way, and nitrous sitting in my house waiting to install... I'm finding it hard to resist the urge of upgrading to a KB or Magnum, and god, how I love boost... I'm just not wanting to go for a full-on new engine... Wondering how much boost I could run with Sal's lower-end package (just because that's the only one I've found on the internet so far).

·
Registered
734 Posts
Dundee, when I was a young boy my best friend and I got caught steeling a candy bar from the drug store. The owner called our parents and my friends Dad came and got us. He said boy's I'm gonna whip you! But I'm not gonna whip you cuz you stole I'm gonna whip you cuz you didn't take the whole box! "He said what ever you do in life you go for it all!"

I set out to run more boost than any one has ever run. I did that at the cost of lifting both heads. JLP lifted his heads putting 25 lb of boost to his and N0Z. Tim at Razors edge put 25 on his and ballooned his cylinders while racing JDM.

I have been blessed with friend like JLP, JDM, Razors edge, and last but not least PSP. They have all helped me out when I was broke and on my face. Most of you know what kind of expense racing is if it were not for the tuners that I mentioned and Charles Warner from Magnum Powers I would not have gotten this far.

My project has suffered many set backs but that’s what happened when you’re a pioneer. Einstein's engineering professor said he would never make it as an engineer. Winston Churchill went bankrupt 3 times before becoming priminister to England.

Suavy

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Hey Suavy, I know you said you cant post that vid, but could you put it in a ZIP and email me it ?? I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
What I meant was, Magnum Powers has to approve what I post. They are my sponsor for my blower all my time slips, dyno charts belong to them.

I run in Michigan at Lapeer drag way most Saturdays. If some one was there and video taped it I would have no control over that. :D

Suavy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts