Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a replacement belt routing sticker for a lightning. Like the one in the pic. I found the emission sticker but not this one. Anyone know where I can get one?

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Reactions: cbxer55

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,402 Posts
Does he still post here? He used to make some nice custom ones.
Like mine. Either with, or without the radiator cover. I take the radiator cover off during the summer months. Lets some cool air go up over the radiator and helps keep the engine compartment cooler. Doesn't affect the temperature needle one wit.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Like mine. Either with, or without the radiator cover. I take the radiator cover off during the summer months. Lets some cool air go up over the radiator and helps keep the engine compartment cooler. Doesn't affect the temperature needle one wit.
Who made your sticker, Ive been looking for one like that?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Super clean engine bay by the way! You have your intercooler lines ran up the fender?

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,402 Posts
Old Timer made the sticker. And yes, I have SVTTim's ic hoses, heater hoses and PCV hoses. So they are routed further away from the engine, and you can ditch the heat soak hard lines. SVTTims hoses are the best. Especially the shorty heater hoses that are out of sight, out of mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts