Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a Line-X in the other week. It turned out great, but initially there were some bubbles and areas that needed to be cut out and resprayed, so I had to take it back in. They needed an extra day to grind/remove the line-x. Cool.

I picked my truck up and the next morning I noticed that they had ran over a parking curb and scratched the hell out of my lower front valence.. not the bottom but the actual face.:smt021

I called the owner today, let him know, and he said he would talk to his guys and get back to me. What are my options from here? What usually happens in situations like this?

·
Carpe diem
10,810 Posts
small claims, id honestly just tell them i want a full refund of cost of the liner for the damages that their incompentent asses caused, front bumper shouldnt cost more than 200 to repaint

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok cool I'll look into it. I had 2 quotes to repaint one on a perspective truck I was looking at buying and they were 375-400 range because it's urethane and what not. IDK

·
Carpe diem
10,810 Posts
urethane smurathane only thing different a urethane bumper needs is a sealer which is similar to primer 400 seems high id shop around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
2 Participants
havinnoj
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing