Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,
Pep Boys is closing one of its stores here in Macon, GA. Everything is 70% off. Went this morning and bought nearly$200 worth of items and ran across,as the title states, Beck/Arnley Premium antifreeze/coolant. At 66 and in my nearly 51 years of driving, working on, and owning vehicles, I've never heard of this brand. At $32 regular price, is rather expensive fluid. And that leads me to thinking it would be quality. Question: have any of you gentleman used or heard of this brand/product? Depending on y'alls feedback will determine if I go back and get several gallons. Thanks

Keith

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I think RockAuto used to carry their parts,but never heard of the coolant馃
Sir,
It seems their parts are, or near poem quality with regards to imports. Some stated that Honda valves were repackaged Beck/Arnley.
The few reviews I was able to find, indicated their antifreeze/coolant was poem for Toyota. But as we already know, there was the notation not to mix colors. He'll...a gallon regular price is between $32 and $48 for the premium. It's on sale for around $10. Might as well take a chance...Columbus did.

Keith

Registered
Beck Arnley supplies many OE specific import coolants. We stock much of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts