Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,
Pep Boys is closing one of its stores here in Macon, GA. Everything is 70% off. Went this morning and bought nearly$200 worth of items and ran across,as the title states, Beck/Arnley Premium antifreeze/coolant. At 66 and in my nearly 51 years of driving, working on, and owning vehicles, I've never heard of this brand. At $32 regular price, is rather expensive fluid. And that leads me to thinking it would be quality. Question: have any of you gentleman used or heard of this brand/product? Depending on y'alls feedback will determine if I go back and get several gallons. Thanks

Keith

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think RockAuto used to carry their parts,but never heard of the coolant?
Sir,
It seems their parts are, or near poem quality with regards to imports. Some stated that Honda valves were repackaged Beck/Arnley.
The few reviews I was able to find, indicated their antifreeze/coolant was poem for Toyota. But as we already know, there was the notation not to mix colors. He'll...a gallon regular price is between $32 and $48 for the premium. It's on sale for around $10. Might as well take a chance...Columbus did.

Keith

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Beck Arnley supplies many OE specific import coolants. We stock much of it.

Reactions: josh843
1 - 8 of 8 Posts